Bedridden hero. 03/27/2015 01:27 PM CDT

Greetings all.

But a word to express my stupefaction at seeing my character totally unable to stand up, with a strain on so many attempts... So much for all his heroics stats...

What's wrong please?
Re: Bedridden hero. 03/27/2015 01:32 PM CDT
The first thing to check is encumbrance -- type ENCUM in game to see and off-load some gear or coins if necessary. Ask for help! Don't just drop it, or you may lose it.

Second thing to check is armor type versus armor training -- type SKILL in game, look for ARMOR USE and see how many ranks you have. If you are wearing plate, for example, with very few ranks in Armor Use, you'll see this result.

If you're in a public place, ask someone to help you up (they can PULL <Character name> to get you on your feet, if they're strong enough).

You can try moving from prone to SITting, or KNEELing, sometimes this will give you the leverage you need in the first two cases above to get on your feet. But then, tend to that first - you'll have problems hunting, as well!

Doug
Re: Bedridden hero. 03/27/2015 01:55 PM CDT

Ok, thxs for the answer..

But I never felt about to collapse from the weight of all my gear, far from it... That with a modest rank 5 armor skill, to my third level.

Thxs again!
Re: Bedridden hero. 03/27/2015 02:03 PM CDT
Also, if no creatures are around, be sure you are trying to do it from STANCE OFFENSIVE.

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: Bedridden hero. 03/27/2015 02:25 PM CDT

cheers! :)