I want to fix/reroll my stats. 03/18/2013 12:28 AM CDT
Im lvl 19 at the moment. Is it possible to reroll my stats this late into my character?
Re: I want to fix/reroll my stats. 03/18/2013 01:10 AM CDT
If you are within your first 30 days yes. Check into the inn and it will give you the option. If not.. you could always get a fixstat potion by accruing 1 million bounty points at the adventure guild or buying one from someone for around 30 million silvers.
Re: I want to fix/reroll my stats. 03/18/2013 04:52 PM CDT

Thanks for the response. Im a slow leveler and im almost certain it's taken me longer than a month to reach my current level. I'll most likely be keeping my stats because that's a unlikely amount of bps and coin. Thanks again.
Re: I want to fix/reroll my stats. 03/18/2013 09:43 PM CDT
Do you ever plan on bringing this character to cap? I know you said you're a slow leveler but in the off chance that you might consider this a long term character you may want to reconsider rerolling.
Re: I want to fix/reroll my stats. 03/18/2013 10:59 PM CDT
Or, keep the character around, and start a second -- incorporating your learning so far.

Doug
Re: I want to fix/reroll my stats. 03/19/2013 11:01 AM CDT
Meh; perfect stats aren't needed to cap. I capped 2 characters with imperfect stats. I bought a fixstats potion for my third (capped warmage) just because I had the money and I wanted to tweak some things, but she had capped well enough without it. Don't sweat it.

The bells of Hell
go ting-a-ling-a-ling
for you but not for me