Force Projection (1207) Update 07/25/2017 03:00 PM CDT
This spell from my understanding in tests does nothing for UAD. In other words, the only function for a Monk really offensively is to give RT to enemies and to set up for others in their group to benefit from the effects. Recently for some reason it's not cartable for my Monk at all, despite his knowing the spell and using it in the past frequently.

Nonetheless, it would be a lot more useful if UAD was directly lowered as a result of the spell effect. If not that then perhaps a stance increase to accompany. It's powerful and great as it is but in terms of how it works for UAF, there's not much.
Re: Force Projection (1207) Update 07/25/2017 03:34 PM CDT
HIPPO-GRANDE
This spell from my understanding in tests does nothing for UAD. In other words, the only function for a Monk really offensively is to give RT to enemies and to set up for others in their group to benefit from the effects. Recently for some reason it's not cartable for my Monk at all, despite his knowing the spell and using it in the past frequently.

This is incorrect. A prone target has a higher MM and an attacker has a small, yet higher chance to tier up when attacking said targets.

GameMaster Estild
Re: Force Projection (1207) Update 07/27/2017 03:17 AM CDT
>This spell from my understanding in tests does nothing for UAD. In other words, the only function for a Monk really offensively is to give RT to enemies and to set up for others in their group to benefit from the effects. Recently for some reason it's not cartable for my Monk at all, despite his knowing the spell and using it in the past frequently.

1207 was poor in group situations, but I did find it very effective in 1v1. The really big offensive advantage is that critters stance themselves when they stand up and its often the only way a monk has to stance a critter without taking an attack. Most critters also waste an action to stand up, so its rather more effective at control than just the RT it gives.

Stancing is hugely important in UAC so although the direct setup effect is small, a critter that has been knocked down by 1207 and stood up again is a lot more vulnerable to UAC.
Re: Force Projection (1207) Update 07/28/2017 07:42 AM CDT

It's also great for opening the graveyard gate!

Russ
Re: Force Projection (1207) Update 07/28/2017 08:53 AM CDT
It opens the rolaren gate too, though there's a hidden roll required and it may take a lot of casts to do it.