Removal of "decent" positioning 05/26/2017 09:32 AM CDT
I believe this has been mentioned before but maybe in a different forum. If we had only good and excellent positioning, I feel it would make UAC more on par with other fighting styles. Or maybe a CM that would do this?
Re: Removal of "decent" positioning 05/27/2017 07:17 AM CDT
Like this CM?

Skill Name: Ki Focus
Mnemonic: kifocus
Hostile: No
Stamina Cost: 20 at rank 1, 25 at rank 2, and 30 at rank 3.
Other Requirements: None.
Available to: Monks.
Prerequisites:
None
CMP Cost:
Rank 1: (Squares) 3
Rank 2: (Squares) 6
Rank 3: (Squares) 9
Description: Center yourself and focus on your inner ki to enhance your next unarmed strike. You have a 33% per rank chance of achieving an immediate tier-up, or a significant chance of earning a tier-up strike on subsequent attacks when the immediate tier-up is not successful.

~Contemplar~
Re: Removal of "decent" positioning 05/27/2017 03:14 PM CDT
Question in Ki focus: I'm probably just not seeing something obvious here, but the description just says a 33% tier up chance. It does not say anything increases with additional ranks. Other than increased stamina use, what are the benefits to rank 2 and rank 3?

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Removal of "decent" positioning 05/27/2017 03:17 PM CDT
The post say 33 per rank...
Re: Removal of "decent" positioning 05/27/2017 03:49 PM CDT
>> Question in Ki focus: I'm probably just not seeing something obvious here, but the description just says a 33% tier up chance. It does not say anything increases with additional ranks. Other than increased stamina use, what are the benefits to rank 2 and rank 3?

Rank 1: 33% chance
Rank 2: 66% chance
Rank 3: 99% chance

-- Robert
Re: Removal of "decent" positioning 05/28/2017 02:32 PM CDT
>>The post say 33 per rank...

See? I told you I was probably just misreading something. :)

Thanks.

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"