Palestra trials - original Palestra players 02/12/2018 09:47 AM CST
Like (I suspect) many others, I'm extremely interested in trying to find one of the original four player Palestra. I have a young Faendryl warpath whose only dream in life has been to someday become a Palestra, and she's gone full training montage trying to get ready for the upcoming trials. If any of the current Palestra players is interested in taking a chance on a dedicated young apprentice, she's pretty anxious for the chance to work hard and prove herself.

https://gswiki.play.net/Marijka

Laelithonel: Mari is like getting a giant wheel of smoked gouda with a cute pink bow on it
Laelithonel: it's exciting. i'd love the wheel. i know eating it will kill me
Re: Palestra trials - original Palestra players 02/12/2018 02:54 PM CST
Arku took an apprentice months ago and is already sponsoring someone for these trials. I can't take a second apprentice this close to the trials.

PO Arku
Re: Palestra trials - original Palestra players 02/13/2018 05:37 PM CST
Totally understood, and I appreciate your response. Sounds like your apprenticeship is going so well that it's become the basis for the new status quo, so, full props on that.

https://gswiki.play.net/Marijka

Laelithonel: Mari is like getting a giant wheel of smoked gouda with a cute pink bow on it
Laelithonel: it's exciting. i'd love the wheel. i know eating it will kill me
Re: Palestra trials - original Palestra players 02/16/2018 10:48 PM CST
Just to put it out there for the other existing Palestra, since they're currently very hard to find in game - I am interested in the prospect of apprenticeship for my character. I have no intention of participating in these upcoming trials, because I want to make sure the character's fit for the role via a series interactions during the apprenticeship. I'd be happy to discuss via email at MABEY@play.net or quote this post here on the forums with some other way of contacting you. Thank you!

- Raethir's player