Path to Palestra ~ Date change and locations 02/11/2016 04:31 PM CST
After discussing it with the candidates, we have decided to move the Saturday night ceremony to Monday. I in no way want GS to come between couples on Valentine's Day weekend!! The calendar has been updated.

fella: "No baby, I cannot take you out because I am working at becoming a palestra!"
Lady:"......"

Tonight, the portal to New Ta'Faendryl will be located inside the dark elf embassy in Ta'Illistim. It is restricted to full Faendryl. It will be open for tonight and then closed until tomorrow night.

What to expect. Tonight is more small group rp with the head of the academy and a chance to show off their skill and form with a weapon.

Tomorrow will bring trials in the arena.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Re: Path to Palestra ~ Date change and locations 02/11/2016 05:03 PM CST
Awwww, so non Faendryl won't be able to see the event at all? I was hoping to watch the events and cheer. Well, good luck Aurach - and the others!
Re: Path to Palestra ~ Date change and locations 02/11/2016 05:37 PM CST
>>fella: "No baby, I cannot take you out because I am working at becoming a palestra!"
>>Lady:"......"

Sad irony... this WOULD be date night for me.
Re: Path to Palestra ~ Date change and locations 02/11/2016 06:07 PM CST
>>fella: "No baby, I cannot take you out because I am working at becoming a palestra!"
>>Lady:"......"

The Lady must be mad he didn't even capitalize Palestra.

~runs and hides from Valyrka~

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: Path to Palestra ~ Date change and locations 02/11/2016 07:16 PM CST

Can you please post if you change the time again? I could have done other things after work instead of running home.
Re: Path to Palestra ~ Date change and locations 02/11/2016 09:40 PM CST
Thanks for moving the ceremony to Monday night!

Chad, player of a few