Herb Monsters 04/08/2017 09:27 AM CDT
[Bizarro World - Garden]
The area is one gigantic garden for as far as the eye can see. You quickly notice something strange about the things growing out of the ground. Upon further inspection, you are horrified to discover that what's growing out of the ground aren't plants and herbs at all, but instead are the legs of humans, elves, halflings, and every other race known to you, as well as some others you don't recognize at all.
Obvious exits: north, south, east, west.

An ephlox moss monstrosity just arrived.

An ephlox moss monstrosity throws up all over you!
[AS and DS and stuff]
... and hits for 4823704 points of damage!
[Flavor messaging about feeling like a can of slimy cooked spinach was just dumped all over you and now you smell like hot garbage]

An ephloss mos monstrosity tries to bite you!
[AS and DS]
[Damage]
Right leg bitten clean off. So that's why these things restore limbs.
You fall to the ground grasping your mangled right leg!

A steaming bolmara potion just arrived.

A steaming bolmara potion begins shaking rapidly, the liquid inside bubbling as it begins boiling violently.

A steaming bolmara potion flips itself over and slings a bubbling green liquid at you!
[Numbers]
[Messaging about boiling liquid doing a number on you]

An angry acantha leaf just arrived.

An angry acantha leaf grabs a set of furry halfling legs that are sticking out of the ground nearby. With a firm tug it pulls an entire halfling out of the ground and quickly eats its head.

An angry acantha leaf hurls a headless halfling at you!
[Numbers and stuff]
[Death crit stuff]

It seems you have died, my friend...

Just as quickly as your corpse hits the ground, various herbs swarm your corpse and begin devouring you. In Soviet Elanthia...

From nearby you hear a voice yell, "They're eating him. And then they're going to eat me. OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!"

~ Methais
Re: Herb Monsters 04/10/2017 01:47 PM CDT
I am disappoint. :(

~ Methais