~April Premium Contest~ 04/14/2018 11:34 PM CDT
*Not all that Glitters*

Have you ever wanted a forehead gem for your own but haven't found one with the right look? Well, now's your chance! For this month's contest, you are to design a forehead gem.

Here are the requirements:

1. Submit a design for a forehead gem (either a short description following the 15/15/15 rule, or a long description that
does not exceed 60 characters)
2. Submit a show for the forehead gem (even if there is a long description on it)
3. Submit a color to be reflected when the forehead gem glitters (please make sure it makes sense with the color of the
gem. (ie. a crimson blazestar should not glitter gold coloring.)

Entries that do not include all three requirements and follow the guidelines
will not be considered eligible. Contestants have until midnight PT on
April 30, 2018 to get entries to me.

Ten winners will be chosen from the submitted entries.

Like all Premium Monthly Contests, entries are subject to change based on the discretion
of the GMs and QC. Entries will be judged during the first week of May. Zoelle
will not judge this contest except in the rare case of a tie. The winners will be
announced as soon as possible afterwards. Zoelle reserves the right to make any changes
to items that she, or QC, deems necessary.

Please direct any questions to the Premium Contests folder on the official message boards.

REMINDERS: THERE IS NO GUARANTEE ANY WINNING ITEM WILL BE CREATED IN GAME!

~Zoelle~
Re: ~April Premium Contest~ 04/16/2018 08:40 PM CDT

Did I miss the March winners? Or just taking longer because of so many>?
Re: ~April Premium Contest~ 04/17/2018 12:57 AM CDT
Just a quick question on these, will the gems need to be IG established gems or can we use real world gems. If we can use real world gems is there a limitation what would be acceptable or not? An example would be tanzanite which is named after a country even though I've seen the gem make its way into the game. Thanks!

~t - peabrain of more than a few.
Re: ~April Premium Contest~ 04/17/2018 11:40 AM CDT
>>Just a quick question on these, will the gems need to be IG established gems or can we use real world gems. If we can use real world gems is there a limitation what would be acceptable or not? An example would be tanzanite which is named after a country even though I've seen the gem make its way into the game. Thanks!

The gems need to be IG established gems or at least gems that could be found in Elanthia. Tanzanite would likely not be something I could create in-game, so I caution strongly against using something like that.

~Zoelle~
Re: ~April Premium Contest~ 04/17/2018 11:41 AM CDT
>>Did I miss the March winners? Or just taking longer because of so many>?

My focus this morning is actually working on getting the winners posted. Stay tuned, they should be up shortly.

~Zoelle~
Re: ~April Premium Contest~ 04/17/2018 11:55 AM CDT
FYI- We have tanzanite in game. It can be found in the Sanctum of Scales/Sea of Fire. https://gswiki.play.net/Tanzanite
Re: ~April Premium Contest~ 04/17/2018 12:00 PM CDT
>>FYI- We have tanzanite in game. It can be found in the Sanctum of Scales/Sea of Fire. https://gswiki.play.net/Tanzanite

I stand corrected, it will work as a submission.

~Zoelle~
Re: ~April Premium Contest~ 05/05/2018 01:56 PM CDT
Is there any word on this? Even a list of people whose submissions were received? (Though I'm sure it's too late to do anything if you thought you sent one in and it actually isn't recorded..)

Thanks!
~Traiva's Muse
Re: ~April Premium Contest~ 05/07/2018 10:50 PM CDT
Here is a list of entrants at the close of the contest (Not All that Glitters). I have checked spam and junk mails and not found any additional entries. If you have sent it in, please recheck the address (GS4-ZOELLE@PLAY.NET) and forward it to me in the next 24 hours so I can verify timestamps.

Bayli
Eiliriel
Gavrien
Hraifn
Illona
Kaig
Metastorm
Nazarr
Ravinder
Rhayveign
Traiva
Tyaht
Tylaen

~Zoelle~
Re: ~April Premium Contest~ 05/20/2018 11:03 PM CDT
Any update on winners of the April premium contest?

---
Walsor Gryhm says, "Hmm, a most impressive weapon of note. I'll give you 16 silver coins for it."
You think to yourself, "This deal is getting worse all the time."
Re: ~April Premium Contest~ 05/22/2018 08:54 PM CDT
Congratulations to the winners of our April (Not all that Glitters) contest!

See PREMIUM 7 in game for details on how to collect your prize.

Here are the Premium Contest winners in alphabetical order:

Top Ten Winners:

Bayli
Gavrien
Hraifn
Illona
Metastorm
Nazarr
Ravinder
Rhayveign
Traiva
Tyaht

All changes are up to the discretion of Simutronics.

Please remember that you have 30 days from the date of this posting to ASSIST to claim your prize.

~Zoelle~