Avalon with 'QuicKeys' or 'Maco Recorder'?? 10/11/2015 03:43 PM CDT
Looking over Avalon, I see it is a basic text system like the good_old_days of GS III. I like this as it was a lot more responsive than the point and click idea. Back in those days on AOL, I used 'Macromaker' to speed up attack and action typing, but of course, MM no longer exists as such for OSX.

Can I run Avalon with either of the two stroke recorders above? I have both and have tried them both with the standard Java client, and it has major problems with them. Hate to start on a new system but I'm getting frustrated with the current client.

What about 'Wizard'? I can boot up in Windows through Bootcamp or by using VMWare Fusion so is that a reaconable option? It seems to support macro scripting internally and have a lot more features that sound interesting.
Re: Avalon with 'QuicKeys' or 'Maco Recorder'?? 10/11/2015 04:01 PM CDT
I think you'll find Avalon has built in Macro and scripting capabilities fairly close (not quite, though) to those in Wizard. Check under Avalon Preferences.

If you choose to run Wizard, it will work in Basecamp - but that's one extra step I don't think you'll really need.

Doug