Help please. 04/18/2011 05:29 PM CDT
My daughter and her fiance has entered a contest to win a free civil union ceremony and celebration package.

In order for her to win, she has to be the most liked entry on FACEBOOK.

If anyone wouldn't mind helping out by making a few clicks with their keyboard, I would REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

All you have to do is like the Facebook Page for the organization holding the contest (Under A New Moon):

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Under-a-New-Moon/19040266433498

LIKE that page and then scroll down and LIKE the video and essay underneath posted by AMANDA ADLESICK.

This means a lot to her (and of course me)!

~Jay

P.S. Watch the video! Its pretty gosh darn cute! Her fiance planned a trip to Canada and kept it a total secret where they were going and then popped the question at a Ray Lamontagne concert. A week before they left, her fiance, Katrina, took me out to lunch to sort of do the old fashioned "ask my permission". I told her that we already considered her part of the family! :)

P.P.S. Amanda played Gemstone with me for about two years back when she was 10-11 years old. Her characters were Apandaa and Sincerity in Prime. She was the first female warrior in the Warrior's Guild to become Guildmaster and she won two bardfests (with her dad ghost writing for her)! She even attended a Simucon and they used a quote of hers on the Simucon website back in the day.
Re: Help please. 04/18/2011 06:48 PM CDT
Some people have not been seeing her entry when they go to that page. Here is a direct link to it.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=160584047334020&id=190402664334983
Re: Help please. 04/22/2011 08:23 PM CDT
I cruised to the links you provided, I see where I can Share and View who else has Liked them, but I do not see where I have the option to Like. I am logged in to Facebook so not sure of the problem?

If I can vote for 'em, I sure will!

Grats to your daughter and your future daughter-in-law. It's wonderful to see the acceptance.

)O(
Zenaxa's Player
Re: Help please. 04/22/2011 09:48 PM CDT
You have to LIKE the Under a New Moon page first.

Then, and only then, can you LIKE their video entry!

And as far as acceptance is concerned, my daughter sums it up best in one of her comments, "Love is love is love." :)

Hugs,

~Jay

"Seriously, when I see "Uninvited" cartoon hearts flutter around my head."
Re: Help please. 04/22/2011 11:45 PM CDT
ah thank you for the FB for dummies clarification. Done and Done.