Request for CMAN MFIRE RT review 04/11/2017 08:57 AM CDT
Would it be possible to revisit the RT on mfire? It's much slower than firing shots individually, which means that this CMAN is broken. Could someone drop in a fix to lower the RT, please?

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: Request for CMAN MFIRE RT review 04/11/2017 10:33 AM CDT
You know, I wouldn't mind MFIRE taking a sec longer then firing the individual shots if every shot targeted the body part set in AIM whether you were firing at one critter or multiple critters.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Request for CMAN MFIRE RT review 04/11/2017 10:35 AM CDT
>You know, I wouldn't mind MFIRE taking a sec longer then firing the individual shots if every shot targeted the body part set in AIM whether you were firing at one critter or multiple critters.

I agree. Let me do three eye shots and I'll be fine with a 12 second RT instead of my usual 9 second.

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: Request for CMAN MFIRE RT review 04/12/2017 05:40 PM CDT
> Let me do three eye shots...

Please, yes.
Re: Request for CMAN MFIRE RT review 05/03/2017 10:46 PM CDT
So, thanks to the test server, I tried out mfire and figured out how the ranks actually work. There was no real info on the wiki (I would post this, but I need editing privileges). Here's the breakdown:

Rank 1 - 2 targets or 2 shots at one target (8 sec)
Rank 2 - 2 targets or 2 shots at one target (7 sec)
Rank 3 - 2 targets or 2 shots at one target (6 sec)
Rank 4 - 3 targets or 3 shots at one target (12 sec)
Rank 5 - 3 targets or 3 shots at one target (10 sec)

I don't actually mind this progression, but it's rather expensive at 45 TPs for rank 5 for a semi. Any chance of revising it by reducing the TP cost, allowing AIMing (with 1 sec added RT per shot, as usual?), or increasing the number of targets?

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

Re: Request for CMAN MFIRE RT review 05/04/2017 01:18 AM CDT
<(I would post this, but I need editing privileges)>

You should be able to just log into the wiki using the same screen name and password as to get here. Then just click on the edit tab at the top of the article. I believe everyone with a standard or premium account can edit the wiki (not sure about F2P).

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Request for CMAN MFIRE RT review 05/04/2017 06:31 AM CDT
>You should be able to just log into the wiki using the same screen name and password as to get here. Then just click on the edit tab at the top of the article. I believe everyone with a standard or premium account can edit the wiki (not sure about F2P).

Durr. I wasn't logged in. Okay, I put that table on the wiki: https://gswiki.play.net/Multi-Fire

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

Re: Request for CMAN MFIRE RT review 05/05/2017 12:48 PM CDT
everyone knows mfire is broken. But i think finros or coase said that archery was so op already they won't be fixing this unless range was nerfed or something