I need some boots please 03/03/2017 07:44 AM CST
Any cobblers taking orders? i'm looking to get some boots made, haven't had any luck asking in game so I figured I'd post here
Re: I need some boots please 03/03/2017 08:54 AM CST
There's also a 'Professional Services' folder in the 'Marketplace' category that is suitable.
Re: I need some boots please 03/03/2017 09:08 AM CST

Thank you! I really didn't want to go through the work of cobbling myself, I posted over there hopefully I get some help
Re: I need some boots please 03/03/2017 09:15 AM CST
>> Thank you! I really didn't want to go through the work of cobbling myself, I posted over there hopefully I get some help

Look for Niadja in game and I'm sure she would be excited to help you out. She's always at White Haven's Service Night on Wednesday evenings (9:30 - 10:30 pm EST, Icemule, White Haven Grand Courtyard) so you can find her there if you don't catch up with her beforehand.

-- Robert

A powerful whirlpool is suddenly overtaken by a windy vortex!
Re: I need some boots please 03/05/2017 11:40 AM CST
You can also use the SERVICE SHOW verb. There is an artisan section near or at the bottom that will show people offering artisan services. I always have my services up including cobbling.
Re: I need some boots please 03/05/2017 01:04 PM CST
Shameless Plug:

Silvergate Inn, along with Sphere and Scythe and Stormwild Hall, is hosting a cobbling, tea and trivia event on Saturday, March 11th if you don't get them made before then. Three master cobblers will be on hand with some unique settings/supplies and taking orders. The shoes will be made while you wait, you can hang out for tea and trivia while the cobblers work in the workshop :)