307 and 310 not working with mana spellup 09/24/2016 08:45 PM CDT
Can 307 and 310 please be re-added to MANA SPELLUP?

With your advanced understanding of spiritual mana, you transcend the normal limitations of magic and release upon yourself a flurry of abjurations...

A light blue glow surrounds you.
The air thickens and begins to swirl around you.
You suddenly feel more powerful.
There is a dim flash around you.
You feel a strengthening of your internal fortitude.
You feel a strengthening of your blood flow.
A deep blue glow surrounds you.
A misty halo surrounds you.
A dull golden nimbus surrounds you.
You suddenly feel a lot more powerful.
You are surrounded by a white light.
A dim aura surrounds you.
You begin to breathe more deeply.
A faint slick sheen makes the air about you visible for the briefest of moments, then sinks into you and disappears.
You and your group stand tall and feel more confident.
A brilliant aura surrounds you and your group. You feel charged with extra vitality.
An opalescent aura surrounds you.
A pure white aura sparkles around you.
???????????
???????????
Turning your thoughts inward, you ask for the justice of your deity to protect you. The ground trembles almost imperceptibly underfoot, and you sense that your prayer has been granted.
A glittering golden collection bowl materializes above you. It slowly tips upside down, causing a shower of silver sparks to rain down upon your body, then vanishes.
Drawing deep from the well of your soul, you summon forth a thread of your essence and weave it into an evanescent shield to shroud your form.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
Re: 307 and 310 not working with mana spellup 09/26/2016 02:05 AM CDT
I've been trying to replicate, or witness, this reported bug without success.

Would you, or anyone else that's having this issue, be up for using mana spellup while I watch?

Viduus
Re: 307 and 310 not working with mana spellup 09/26/2016 06:57 PM CDT
I can be around. One thing I've noticed is that it might be group related. I have used mana spellup that included these 2 spells ungrouped very recently (as in, after the above post). The above copy/paste was when I was in a large group.

If you see me around in game, just give a holler.

-- Eruheran
Re: 307 and 310 not working with mana spellup 09/27/2016 11:40 PM CDT
I've noticed this bug too in the past week or two. It is a weird one, because it doesn't happen every time. I did some testing tonight, and I think somehow, for some bizarre reason, it only happens on the first MANA SPELLUP of the day. Log below.

>mana

Maximum Mana Points: 248
Remaining Mana Points: 168

Mana gained off node: 45
Mana gained on node: 70

Mana Control abilities:
MANA PULSE - Manually invoke a mana pulse to gain mana as if you were off a node.
MANA SPELLUP - Instantly cast all of your defensive spells.

You have used the MANA SPELLUP ability 0 out of 3 times for today.

>mana spellup
With your advanced understanding of spiritual mana, you transcend the normal limitations of magic and release upon yourself a flurry of abjurations...

A faint slick sheen makes the air about you visible for the briefest of moments, then sinks into you and disappears.
You feel more confident.
A brilliant aura surrounds you and sinks into your skin. You feel charged with extra vitality.
A pure white aura sparkles around you. ??????????
Turning your thoughts inward, you ask for the bounty of your deity to protect you. The smell of ripe wild raspberries swirls around you, and you sense that your prayer has been granted.
A glittering golden collection bowl materializes above you. It slowly tips upside down, causing a shower of silver sparks to rain down upon your body, then vanishes.
Drawing deep from the well of your soul, you summon forth a thread of your essence and weave it into an evanescent shield to shroud your form.
>mana spellup

You feel more confident.
A brilliant aura surrounds you and sinks into your skin. You feel charged with extra vitality.
A pearlescent emanation extends outward to encompass you and those nearby.
Your spirit is bolstered by a great sense of faith and conviction.
A wispy tendril of pure magic reaches out to encircle you and those nearby.
You feel more secure basking in the glow of divine protection. !!!!!!!!!!!!
Turning your thoughts inward, you ask for the bounty of your deity to protect you. The smell of ripe wild raspberries swirls around you, and you sense that your prayer has been granted.
>mana

Remaining Mana Points: 203

Mana Control abilities:
MANA PULSE - Manually invoke a mana pulse to gain mana as if you were off a node.

You have used the MANA SPELLUP ability 2 out of 3 times for today. The available uses will reset in 21 minutes.

[more than 21 minutes later...]

>mana spellup

You feel more confident.
A pure white aura sparkles around you. ?????????????

>mana spellup

You feel more confident.
A pearlescent emanation extends outward to encompass you and those nearby.
Your spirit is bolstered by a great sense of faith and conviction.
A wispy tendril of pure magic reaches out to encircle you and those nearby.
You feel more secure basking in the glow of divine protection. !!!!!!!!!!!!!
>mana
Remaining Mana Points: 248

Mana Control abilities:

You have used the MANA SPELLUP ability 2 out of 3 times for today. The available uses will reset in 23 hours and 24 minutes.
Re: 307 and 310 not working with mana spellup 09/29/2016 04:11 PM CDT
Another odd bug (that may be intentional?)...

When my cleric hold's a player's hand, they don't get my 307/310. Nor do they get it if someone else designates me the leader of the group. The only way others get the spells is if they join me.

Intentional? I'd think holding a character's hand should work too, but maybe it doesn't for some reason I'm not seeing.
Re: 307 and 310 not working with mana spellup 09/29/2016 04:14 PM CDT
>When my cleric hold's a player's hand, they don't get my 307/310. Nor do they get it if someone else designates me the leader of the group. The only way others get the spells is if they join me.

>Intentional? I'd think holding a character's hand should work too, but maybe it doesn't for some reason I'm not seeing.

For me, it doesn't work when I hold my cleric's hand either. They have to 1) move rooms, then 2) when in the same room again, the cleric has to be the one to join the group's leader. And then despite saying that the group is "empowered", the actual effects don't kick in until several minutes later. This makes things convoluted and also takes a while to get the benefit again if the group gets separated due to traps, etc., which makes it a nerf from how things were previously.
Re: 307 and 310 not working with mana spellup 09/30/2016 10:39 PM CDT
>> it only happens on the first MANA SPELLUP of the day.

This happened to me this evening as well; first one failed and the rest were fine. Might be something to this.

And yes, there is still a bug where if you are GROUPed or someone HOLDs you, the spells don't get transferred to the group properly.
Re: 307 and 310 not working with mana spellup 10/10/2016 07:25 AM CDT
>For me, it doesn't work when I hold my cleric's hand either. They have to 1) move rooms, then 2) when in the same room again, the cleric has to be the one to join the group's leader. And then despite saying that the group is "empowered", the actual effects don't kick in until several minutes later. This makes things convoluted and also takes a while to get the benefit again if the group gets separated due to traps, etc., which makes it a nerf from how things were previously.

On a trip to Reim I found 307 tricky to get shared, requiring this sort of workaround, and 310 impossible. Even when the messaging on grouping implies multiple spells have been shared, only 307 has been. Scroll cast by warriors, rather than cleric cast if that is relevant to why its happening.
Re: 307 and 310 not working with mana spellup 10/13/2016 08:33 PM CDT

Scroll cast by warriors, rather than cleric cast if that is relevant to why its happening.

This could be relevant. So you're saying a scroll cast 307 seemed to prevent other group spells from transferring?

Viduus
Re: 307 and 310 not working with mana spellup 10/13/2016 08:43 PM CDT
>This could be relevant. So you're saying a scroll cast 307 seemed to prevent other group spells from transferring?

My non-cleric has used scroll cast 307 and 310 and the benefits transferred, but again the original caster has to arrive in a room AFTER the character(s) being joined and be the one to join the group. What I usually do now is disband, have the character without 307/310 move a room, then the original caster/cleric move and join. But again, even though the messaging says the spells have transferred, it takes a few more minutes for the bonus to actually be applied. So the messaging and the refresh cycle are not in sync.
Re: 307 and 310 not working with mana spellup 10/14/2016 07:47 AM CDT
>This could be relevant. So you're saying a scroll cast 307 seemed to prevent other group spells from transferring?

That might be what was happening. A couple of days ago we tried running 307 and 310 together again and it worked without any issues on first casting, but the order was partner using 310 scroll then me using 307 scroll.

The first occasion was 307 first and partner casting both times. I never got 310, despite getting the "magic surrounding partner extends to you" message on one rejoining, and it took several tries to get 307 back after I lost it when the group was broken.
Re: 307 and 310 not working with mana spellup 10/15/2016 01:10 PM CDT
I ran into a bug today where using MANA SPELLUP while grouped caused 307 and 310 to fall off the cleric too with the next refresh cycle, and they had to be manually re-cast. It was the second mana spellup of the day.
Re: 307 and 310 not working with mana spellup 10/18/2016 02:20 PM CDT
This morning, while completely ungrouped, and barely awake and heading out for some pre-work solo bandits with coffee, my mana spellup also failed to put up 307 and 310.

Are you trying to get me killed before coffee??? That's just cold.

>A gruff, broken voice from the shadows of a cell says, "...why...don't you take your Koar's light...and shine it up yer BLEEP!"