Confluence elementals and 319 04/17/2015 01:33 PM CDT
Major e-wave from Confluence water elementals seems to be bypassing 319. I was hit by the e-wave, then the next attack 319 flared for the first time.

[Elemental Confluence]
You notice a huge ice elemental and a huge water elemental.
Obvious paths: south, west
Your astral spirit followed.

A wave of icy blue ethereal ripples moves outward from a huge water elemental.
A huge ice elemental absorbs some of the energy of the ethereal waves.
You are buffeted by the icy blue ethereal waves, and knocked to the ground. You are pinned in place, unable to move.
Roundtime: 8 sec.
... 5 points of damage!
You wince as the blast numbs your right arm.

Your disk arrives, following you dutifully.

A huge ice elemental positions itself to attack you.
The evanescent shield shrouding you flares to life and absorbs the oncoming blow. Before fading, it flickers with a pale incandescence.

Another fist bursts forth from the ice elemental!
A huge ice elemental positions itself to attack you.
The evanescent shield shrouding you flares to life and absorbs the oncoming blow. Before fading, it flickers with a pale incandescence.

A huge water elemental positions itself to attack you.
The evanescent shield shrouding you flares to life and absorbs the oncoming blow.

Another fist bursts forth from the water elemental!
A huge water elemental pounds at you with a churning aquatic fist!
AS: +450 vs DS: +526 with AvD: +42 + d100 roll: +56 = +22
A clean miss.
Re: Confluence elementals and 319 04/18/2015 02:03 AM CDT
Also, I found a separate issue with the confluence elementals and 316. They'll bind with 316, shake off the bind, then if 316 is cast again there's no warding roll. I suppose it could be a design of the critter to be immune to bindings, but it's still odd to see the warding show up on the first cast and get nothing on the second.

[Elemental Confluence]
You notice a huge air elemental and the Kaedra disk.
Obvious paths: east, northwest
Your forest spirit followed.

You chant a reverent litany, clasping your hands while focusing upon the Censure spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture at a huge air elemental.
Speaking the words of a sacred incantation, you channel the power of divine displeasure toward those deserving of punishment.
CS: +543 - TD: +316 + CvA: +25 + d100: +78 == +330
Warding failed!
A huge air elemental freezes, overwhelmed by the strength of the holy incantation.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

A huge air elemental glows with wild elemental energy as it shrugs off the force controlling it!

You chant a reverent litany, clasping your hands while focusing upon the Censure spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture at a huge air elemental.
Speaking the words of a sacred incantation, you channel the power of divine displeasure toward those deserving of punishment.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

A huge air elemental positions itself to attack you.
The evanescent shield shrouding you flares to life and absorbs the oncoming blow.
A huge air elemental unleashes a bolt of churning air at you!
AS: +439 vs DS: +616 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +12 = -124
A clean miss.
The unfocused raw elemental energies of the air elemental's attack destabilizes your magical aura!
The dim aura fades from around you.
Re: Confluence elementals and 319 05/07/2015 10:54 AM CDT
CLAUDE209
Major e-wave from Confluence water elementals seems to be bypassing 319. I was hit by the e-wave, then the next attack 319 flared for the first time.

Fixed.

GameMaster Estild
Re: Confluence elementals and 319 05/07/2015 12:07 PM CDT
Thanks Estild.

I mentioned a separate issue with confluence elementals and 316 in the second post of this thread. Is that something that could also be addressed?
Re: Confluence elementals and 319 05/07/2015 01:09 PM CDT
CLAUDE209
I mentioned a separate issue with confluence elementals and 316 in the second post of this thread. Is that something that could also be addressed?

That's not an easy bug to fix and applies to any creature that can shake off a stun or immobilization. You should be able to recast the spell once the normal duration of the effect has expired (maximum of 20 seconds).

GameMaster Estild