Minnesota Gathering, Jan 22, 2-5pm, Benihana @ MOA 12/19/2016 06:03 PM CST
I believe it's high time for a gathering. Let's do this!

The skinny:

Place: Benihana, Mall of America

Date: Sunday, Jan 22, 2017. 2-5pm

Pre-work required: RSVP with me by Jan 6th so I can reserve adequate space

Hope to see you all soon. It's so good to be back. :)

~Kelly / Naamit

P.S. An invite was also via email to a variety of play.net addresses and a broad list of old addys for others who may or may not still play GS. Gotta cast this net wide!
Re: Minnesota Gathering, Jan 22, 2-5pm, Benihana @ MOA 01/02/2017 08:49 AM CST
Hi folks I am still gathering RSVPs. Please get back to me by Friday, Jan 6.

-Kelly
Reminder: Minnesota Gathering, Jan 22, 2-5pm, Benihana @ MOA 01/16/2017 08:57 AM CST
Friendly Reminder - Gathering is this coming Sunday, Jan 22 at 2pm

The reservation at MOA Benihana is under Kelly or Gemstone.

I have a couple extra seats in case anyone who was on the fence has decided to make an appearance. Do let me know.

Kelly
Re: Reminder: Minnesota Gathering, Jan 22, 2-5pm, Benihana @ MOA 01/16/2017 11:55 AM CST
>I have a couple extra seats in case anyone who was on the fence has decided to make an appearance. Do let me know.

Wish I could make it. This gathering falls on the wife's birthday weekend and we don't have the kids (grandpa & grandma are watching them), YEAH! So we'll be out enjoying ourselves without the kids complaining about everything.

-Drumpel
Re: Reminder: Minnesota Gathering, Jan 22, 2-5pm, Benihana @ MOA 01/16/2017 11:59 AM CST
No kids, for the whole weekend?

My GOD, man! The two of you could login for TWO WHOLE DAYS and get in some quality GemStone time together!
Re: Reminder: Minnesota Gathering, Jan 22, 2-5pm, Benihana @ MOA 01/16/2017 12:53 PM CST
>So we'll be out enjoying ourselves ~Drumpel

Woohoo!

If you happen to end up at the Mall for some adult fun at SMAAAASH!, you'll know where to find us.

Kelly
Re: Reminder: Minnesota Gathering, Jan 22, 2-5pm, Benihana @ MOA 01/21/2017 11:55 AM CST
Have fun with the gathering tomorrow. It's a little too far for me to drive (Central IL) for a get-together, but it's good to see people still doing it.

Geof / Sildus
Re: Reminder: Minnesota Gathering, Jan 22, 2-5pm, Benihana @ MOA 01/23/2017 08:43 AM CST
>>Geof / Sildus in Central IL

Yesterday didn't turn out quite as planned, but a former player I hadn't seen in YEARS showed up and it was absolutely delightful to reconnect with her.

Kelly
Re: Reminder: Minnesota Gathering, Jan 22, 2-5pm, Benihana @ MOA 01/23/2017 09:49 AM CST
>Yesterday didn't turn out quite as planned, but a former player I hadn't seen in YEARS showed up and it was absolutely delightful to reconnect with her.

I would have loved to come, but it was the wife's bday this weekend, plus I had to leave town yesterday. I won't go into details, but I have to be involved with the family issues and need to be at the court today (at my younger brother's town, out of state) to answer questions against my older brother, for my younger brother and niece's restraining orders against him. I was included in "hearsay" information provided when the restraining orders were taken, so I have to corroborate my side of the story.

So yeah! Fun times all around....oh well.

Hopefully you guys had some good times there.
Re: Reminder: Minnesota Gathering, Jan 22, 2-5pm, Benihana @ MOA 01/24/2017 12:13 AM CST
Wife ended up on-call for procedures and the phone rang at 12:50 ;(
Re: Reminder: Minnesota Gathering, Jan 22, 2-5pm, Benihana @ MOA 01/24/2017 09:59 PM CST
No worries folks. There shall be more gatherings, mark my word. =]

Kelly
Re: Reminder: Minnesota Gathering, Jan 22, 2-5pm, Benihana @ MOA 01/31/2017 10:27 PM CST
I couldn't make it either, was visiting my wife's family in Iowa. Speaking of which, we'll be married one year next Monday. Hard to believe.

Kerl/Paul
Re: Reminder: Minnesota Gathering, Jan 22, 2-5pm, Benihana @ MOA 02/01/2017 07:55 AM CST

Aye Kerl, how fast a year goes by (our 40th is on 2/14) - congrats again.

Askip

:D
Re: Reminder: Minnesota Gathering, Jan 22, 2-5pm, Benihana @ MOA 02/01/2017 10:24 PM CST
Congratulations Kerl! I'll see you at the next one.