I hate golf... 09/30/2016 10:44 AM CDT
Stupid Ryder Cup.....

All the stupid traffic and all the dumb people walking around....I work less than a mile from the Hazeltine course and it sucks.

Every school in the Chaska area is closed this week. PGA is paying the schools to use their lots for shuttle locations.
Canterbury Park is being used for a shuttle point....this is about 2 miles from where I live. Traffic on highway 169 was backed up to the 494/169 junction from Canterbury (that's nearly 8 miles!) this morning for people trying to get here or to Valley Fair off of 101.
Valley Fair is being used for a shuttle point....

So many stupid shuttle buses! Thankfully I don't have to drive in any direction that is tied up on the highways.

What is normally about a 15-20 minute drive from home to my work, took me close to an hour this morning. That's the kind of time it would take me to drive from where I live to downtown Minneapolis during rush hour mornings.

The only upside is the owners of the place I work - they like golf. They have out of the office the past few days attending the event. Things, at least at work, have been lackadaisical...so that's a plus to this whole thing.