Iasha white ora weapon 12/11/2011 09:17 AM CST
a white ora sai
-5x
->look at my sai
The white ora sai is surrounded by a baneful white flickering flame that burns with the rage of divine fury.
-sancted
-The white ora sai in your hand bursts into a baneful white flame!
-The white ora sai pulses in your hand, as if seeking something.
-Burning low, the flames encasing your white ora sai emit an angry hiss.
-Fiery sparks from the surface of your white ora sai hiss as they fade in the nearby air.
-The flames surrounding your white ora sai blaze up for a moment.
-The surface of your white ora sai glows a soft orange, radiating intense heat.
-peer sai
As you gaze on the hilt of your white ora sai, your eyes mist over, and you see the holy symbol of Charl burn in your mind.
-touch cry
You touch the crystal with one hand, your white ora sai in the other hand. Tiny sparks of brilliant golden light dance across your sai. A silver nimbus glows for a moment around your sai. A blue beam shoots up from your sai toward the ceiling. A shrill, piercing note sounds, echoing through the room.
-2 lbs
-"Tier One: Locked - has holy fire flares (2-75 damage) and random messaging in the hands of a paladin or cleric. Only has two verbs available for use" Krakiipedia.

-loresong:

"As you begin to sing, your vision clouds over and a scene unfolds before you. The image of a scarred dwarf in white leathers, laboring deep in a dark, dank mine, grunting as he extracts precious white ora ore, fills your vision.

As you continue to sing, you can see the dwarf laboring over a hot iron forge. He mops his brow continually as he pumps the bellows, then returns to the anvil, coaxing a weapon from the white-hot metal. As he hammers again and again with a perfect eonake forging-hammer, he looks more and more pleased with his work. He now and again sticks it into a trough filled with a shimmering oil. After a few more minutes of hammering, he begins to look unsatisfied with his results and then suddenly tosses it back into the fire. "I can do better than that, for Eonak's glory!"

As you continue to sing, your inner vision once again focuses on the scarred dwarf who is now carefully polishing the white ora sai before handing it to an imposing priest. His raiment is of the finest quality, from the magnificent cloth-of-silver cope to his bejeweled miter to the gleaming amethyst on his hand marking him as one of the ecclesiastical hierarchy. He sets the weapon on the altar and cries, "In the name of the Arkati, I consecrate this weapon."

As your song comes to an end, you see the sai being used in combat training in the monastary. A burly dwarven acolyte rains down blow after blow versus an obviously overmatched elven clark. Finally, the white ora sai bursts into flames and sets the elf's shield alight! He cries out, "The day is yours M'laird Dwarf. I prostrate myself to your superior skills and must atone for my lack." He glances at the knotted scourge on the training wall and grimaces.

Your song draws to a close, and you feel the story has ended.

Not sure if I have everything covered or not....

at 500k to Ltlprprincess going twice...sold by 8pm est.
Re: Iasha white ora weapon 12/11/2011 01:49 PM CST

It's a 5x white ora weapon? I'll go 750,000.
Re: Iasha white ora weapon 12/11/2011 09:55 PM CST
a white ora sai
-5x
->look at my sai
The white ora sai is surrounded by a baneful white flickering flame that burns with the rage of divine fury.
-sancted
-Fiery sparks from the surface of your white ora sai hiss as they fade in the nearby air.
-peer sai
As you gaze on the hilt of your white ora sai, your eyes mist over, and you see the holy symbol of Charl burn in your mind.
-touch cry
You touch the crystal with one hand, your white ora sai in the other hand. Tiny sparks of brilliant golden light dance across your sai. A silver nimbus glows for a moment around your sai. A blue beam shoots up from your sai toward the ceiling. A shrill, piercing note sounds, echoing through the room.
-2 lbs
-"Tier One: Locked - has holy fire flares (2-75 damage) and random messaging in the hands of a paladin or cleric. Only has two verbs available for use" Krakiipedia.

-loresong:

"As you begin to sing, your vision clouds over and a scene unfolds before you. The image of a scarred dwarf in white leathers, laboring deep in a dark, dank mine, grunting as he extracts precious white ora ore, fills your vision.

As you continue to sing, you can see the dwarf laboring over a hot iron forge. He mops his brow continually as he pumps the bellows, then returns to the anvil, coaxing a weapon from the white-hot metal. As he hammers again and again with a perfect eonake forging-hammer, he looks more and more pleased with his work. He now and again sticks it into a trough filled with a shimmering oil. After a few more minutes of hammering, he begins to look unsatisfied with his results and then suddenly tosses it back into the fire. "I can do better than that, for Eonak's glory!"

As you continue to sing, your inner vision once again focuses on the scarred dwarf who is now carefully polishing the white ora sai before handing it to an imposing priest. His raiment is of the finest quality, from the magnificent cloth-of-silver cope to his bejeweled miter to the gleaming amethyst on his hand marking him as one of the ecclesiastical hierarchy. He sets the weapon on the altar and cries, "In the name of the Arkati, I consecrate this weapon."

As your song comes to an end, you see the sai being used in combat training in the monastary. A burly dwarven acolyte rains down blow after blow versus an obviously overmatched elven clark. Finally, the white ora sai bursts into flames and sets the elf's shield alight! He cries out, "The day is yours M'laird Dwarf. I prostrate myself to your superior skills and must atone for my lack." He glances at the knotted scourge on the training wall and grimaces.

at 750k to Throgg going once
Re: Iasha white ora weapon 12/13/2011 07:54 AM CST
a white ora sai
-5x
->look at my sai
-sancted
-peer sai
-touch cry
-2 lbs

-loresong:

at 750k to Throgg ....sold
Re: Iasha white ora weapon 12/13/2011 07:28 PM CST

OK, for whom do I look?
Re: Iasha white ora weapon 12/13/2011 09:03 PM CST
Purgram outside of landing bank actually