a golvern fist-scythe - masterfully crit weighted 09/23/2011 12:05 AM CDT

a golvern fist-scythe

The first thing that strikes you about the fist-scythe is the weight, which is about 3 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 250,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the golvern fist-scythe.

It has a bonus of -5 from a normal fist-scythe, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in brawling to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.

The harmonics generated tell you that the fist-scythe inflicts more fearsome wounds when it strikes.

It is permanently masterfully crit weighted.

You carefully inspect your golvern fist-scythe.

After a careful inspection you determine that a golvern fist-scythe requires skill in brawling to use effectively.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of golvern.
>
You analyze your golvern fist-scythe and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the golvern fist-scythe for you.

MB: ?? - make me an offer! Don't be shy!
Re: a golvern fist-scythe - masterfully crit weighted 09/25/2011 01:27 PM CDT

Is it 4x or 5x? Fist scythes are among the better brawling weapons, although I tend to favor sais. Real golvern is 5x if I recall; I am interested, if the stats are correct.

Most of my folks who brawl are ambushing rogues; they get a crit addition to ambushing attacks in any event, so the weighting is less of a factor there. I must say though, this weapon sounds unusual; ordinarily I'd figure the enhancement was temporary, but your longsong says not.

I actually haven't a clue what this weapon might be worth, but I'll toss in an opening bid for 1 million. It's probably worth more, but value depends on the demand, and I have no idea how many brawlers are around who might value such an item. Keep me posted.
Re: a golvern fist-scythe - masterfully crit weighted 09/25/2011 02:38 PM CDT

>It has a bonus of -5 from a normal fist-scythe

Making it -1x instead of golvern's usual 5x.
Re: a golvern fist-scythe - masterfully crit weighted 09/25/2011 05:22 PM CDT

This is a one-of-a-kind weapon.

It's very old with permanent masterful crit weighting, but it's "cursed" as well. (-5 enchant)

I'm not giving it away, so it will sit in my locker for now.
Re: a golvern fist-scythe - masterfully crit weighted 06/05/2012 07:05 PM CDT
What kind of price are you actually looking for on this