4x bubble flaring katar 07/05/2011 04:51 PM CDT
Item up for auction is a a thinly pointed vultite gauntlet-sword.

After a careful inspection you determine that a thinly pointed vultite gauntlet-sword requires skill in brawling and one-handed edged weapons to use effectively. It appears to be a modified katar.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of vultite.

4x, weighs 3lbs.

The gauntlet-sword has bubble flares that were added to it on the Spitfire, when it flares it looks like this:

Your gauntlet-sword resonates with a high-pitched sound and causes your skin and muscles to tighten!

For 60 seconds afterward, it gives the holder the equivalent of heavy damage padding. The flares will stack with damage padding from armor, and the padding granted from Sunfist sigils. The 60 second time limit also refreshes with each flare, so a multi-striking fighter or twc user would essentially have damage padding the entire fight.

There was some concern when I had the flares added to the weapon that they were broken because they were not flaring during a maneuver attack. After some time discussing it with feedback, I was told the flares were designed to not be triggered by maneuver attacks. So the weapon is working as intended.

MB: 3 mil
Buyout: 10 mil

I can be reached via my play.net
Re: 4x bubble flaring katar 07/05/2011 07:35 PM CDT
I'll put the MB on it.

The L behind the Laphrael

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a shoe.

http://www.gsguide.net/index.php?title=Laphrael
Re: 4x bubble flaring katar 07/06/2011 12:22 PM CDT
CB: 5 mil to Lady L