Song of Tonis/1035, seconds off? 07/31/2012 10:14 AM CDT
I know that the spell description lists:
-1s base effect,
-1s at 30 ranks EL:Air (a 'step' of 30 ranks), and
-1s at 75 ranks EL:Air (a 'step' of 45 ranks)...

Has anyone with a stack of Enhancives checked to see if 135 ranks gives an additonal -1s? (A 'step' of 60 ranks, following the "previous +15 ranks" progression displayed.)

And if it does not currently do so, can we have that put in as an enhancement request?
Re: Song of Tonis/1035, seconds off? 01/13/2018 11:00 AM CST
"I know that the spell description lists:
-1s base effect,
-1s at 30 ranks EL:Air (a 'step' of 30 ranks), and
-1s at 75 ranks EL:Air (a 'step' of 45 ranks)...

Has anyone with a stack of Enhancives checked to see if 135 ranks gives an additonal -1s? (A 'step' of 60 ranks, following the "previous +15 ranks" progression displayed.)" -- Me, #234

"As with all lores based upon the summation chart, there are no hard limits. We just limit the bonus in the description based upon a profession's maximum training. Enhancives can definitely increase the achievable lore bonus." -- Estild, regarding Dragonclaw/1209

Is there anyone out there who's capped and has enough EL:Air enhancives to check? Or Estild answer either direction?

Basically, I'm trying to find out if the additional RT benefits are hard-coded at 30 ranks & 75 ranks & then stop... or if we are to take Estild's "no cap on Lore" statement at value, and look for the next step of benefit (which should be at 60 ranks more).
Re: Song of Tonis/1035, seconds off? 01/17/2018 03:34 PM CST
I was also curious about this, but after a month or so of chasing air lore enhancing items I gave up, couldn't seem to find more than +2 to +4 mostly ranks which just wasn't gonna get me to 135.

Archales
Re: Song of Tonis/1035, seconds off? 01/17/2018 04:16 PM CST
Bonus may be quicker to find, since at that range you're looking at +1 no matter which side (ranks vs. bonus) you're on.
Mithril longsword with +7 to bonus right now, for example.
Deringo runestaff with +8.
Rhimar falchion with +11.

Pick any two to hold in your hands, you're about halfway there from capped with 101. Just have to make up the other half with worn stuffs.

If you ask the shop owners to pull them for testing and promise to re-sing them for them to re-stock, you may be able to get some help.

Or, heck: just login on the Test server and buy 'em outright there. Burn some cross-realm transports, too, what'll it hurt? :)
Re: Song of Tonis/1035, seconds off? 02/25/2018 01:54 AM CST
Don't forget the easy +10 to air lore from your adventurer guild badge.

Anyone tested this yet?