Sonic Raffle 06/07/2016 05:07 PM CDT
High Musician Vilana invites bards to try their luck in a raffle for a sonic alteration! For the winner, she will customize the sonic item of the bard's choice: a Sonic Shield, Sonic Weapon, Sonic Armor, or Singing Sword. Tickets will be 25,000 silvers, and the winner must pay 75,000 additional silvers. Wins are not transferable and must be redeemed at the time of the raffle (so you must be present at the drawing). You don't have to be able to sing the song to receive the alteration; it will be ready when you are! (However, you must be able to enter the guild to enter the raffle.) This month's raffle is in the Conch Pub in Solhaven's guild and pulls Friday evening. Good luck!

~~GM Kynlee~~
Private Property Guru
GS4-Kynlee@play.net
3/50
Re: Sonic Raffle 06/08/2016 03:17 PM CDT
I'm really glad to see these continue to happen every month, thank you for that. :D

Would it be possible to request either a weekend or late evening raffle time among those offered in future months? The raffles for the last six months have fallen squarely within commute times and work hours for those of us on the west coast who work standard 9-5, and the six months prior to that were mostly borderline would-just-miss-it with two solid opportunities to enter. I really like that there's been such variety of times, and I'd also like to be able to enter one of these at some point.

Obviously, raffle scheduling is primarily dependent on the availability of the one offering the service, so if not, them's the ropes.

---
Cendadric says, "Hmm, a most impressive weapon of note. I'll give you 110 silver coins for it."
You think to yourself, "Do I detect... sarcasm? Surely not."
Re: Sonic Raffle 06/08/2016 09:18 PM CDT
The last couple that Clefford did, before I took over, were in the late evening. I've been backing up, trying to hit different parts of the day to accommodate players who are around earlier. I'm running out of earlier in the day, so pretty soon I'll do some later in the day.

~~GM Kynlee~~
Private Property Guru
GS4-Kynlee@play.net
3/50