** SQUISH ** 09/29/2004 02:09 PM CDT
Sorry...it's dead now.

~
Emeradan
GS4-EMERADAN@PLAY.NET
~
Re: ** SQUISH ** 09/29/2004 04:37 PM CDT
Sheesh Emeradan, what did you do? Seven posts go poof and I didn't get to read them? Come on man! Leave the posts alone I only read the bbs every couple days now and your making me miss the fun!

Jim
Re: ** SQUISH ** 09/29/2004 05:06 PM CDT
I saw the thread earlyer, but the first post was missing. I'll wager a guess it was because he posted it in another folder as well, and then deleted his post in this one, so Em pulled the thread since they were responding to a post that wasn't there anymore. Just a guess.

Aduro Terrarum - Mage Priest of Cingh
Volaticus Tamamushi - Winged Warrior of Honor
Asmodea Drey'Haus - Annoying Pain in the Arse
Re: ** SQUISH ** 09/29/2004 05:56 PM CDT
Ever since my refusal to stop using "Feh", Emeradan has been waging a silent guerilla war against my posts...<mutters>

Rail

Ik q*'*ap goort pra ik gno*'*ap goort k*'*pla?
Re: ** SQUISH ** 09/29/2004 06:26 PM CDT
>>Sheesh Emeradan, what did you do? Seven posts go poof and I didn't get to read them? Come on man! Leave the posts alone I only read the bbs every couple days now and your making me miss the fun!

>>I saw the thread earlyer, but the first post was missing. I'll wager a guess it was because he posted it in another folder as well, and then deleted his post in this one, so Em pulled the thread since they were responding to a post that wasn't there anymore. Just a guess.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm just lurking the BBS with my can of Raid. :)

~
Emeradan
"Terminix ain't got nothin' on me."
GS4-EMERADAN@PLAY.NET
~
Re: ** SQUISH ** 09/30/2004 08:46 AM CDT
Damn lurkers, always peekin in the windows...