Month left before cancellation..bid now or forever gone! 11/20/2013 09:00 AM CST
These are my last belongings. I have lowered all the prices to half or more than half of what they were. I need to sell everything because I have less than a month before I am canceled. Items will go Once,Twice,Last Call, and then Sold. I can be reached at jennmedwards99@hotmail.com or by posting here. Basically everything is altered with the exception of a few items.
I am willing to negotiate on the satchel,stockings, and belly chain...and possibly other items if you are interested in buying them. If I do not get any bids then I will not post anymore. I am just trying to get rid of the belongings that I do have.

Here are the items:

1) A lustrous platinum chain dangling a sparkling axe-shaped diamond
neck worn
altered
MB:75k

2) A glittering belly chain with a myriad of princess-cut diamonds
s>turn second chain
As you turn your belly chain, a stray beam of light dances across the surface, making it sparkle beautifully.
s>remove chain
You remove a glittering belly chain with a myriad of princess-cut diamonds from around your waist.
s>weigh chain
You carefully examine the platinum chain and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
MB: 1.5 mill CB:0....

3)You give your stockings a little prod with the tip of your finger.
s>remove stockings
You take off some thigh-high white gossamer stockings topped with silvery ruffled lace.
s>tap my stock
You tap some thigh-high white gossamer stockings topped with silvery ruffled lace
s>inspect my stock
You carefully inspect your white gossamer stockings.
You determine that you could wear the stockings anywhere on your body. Pin-worn
You remember that you registered this item between five and six years ago.
s>weigh my stock
You carefully examine the white gossamer stockings and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
If you do not like the design you can alter the stockings into something you do like since they are pin worn and weigh very little..
MB:250k CB:0

4)A set of alternating diamond and amethyst bracelets
s>inspect my brace
You carefully inspect your bracelets.
You determine that you could wear the bracelets around your wrist. The bracelets appears to serve some purpose.
You remember that you registered this item between three and four years ago.
s>tap my brace
You tap a set of alternating diamond and amethyst bracelets, which is in your right hand.
s>look in my brace
The vial appears to be more than half full.
s>wear brace
You attach a set of alternating diamond and amethyst bracelets to your wrist.
s>rub brace
Withdrawing the stopper from your bracelets, you swipe it across your wrist, returning it to the vial before rubbing your wrists together.
Altered perfume jewelry...just keep refilling the bracelets and it will never run out!
MB:250k
CB:0

5) A diamond-inset cream vanity satchel can store a large amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the satchel, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The satchel appears to serve some purpose.
You remember that you registered this item between five and six years ago.
s>close my sat
You flip the cover and re-adjust it over the opening of your cream vanity satchel before winding the string carefully around the clasp, securing your contents safely.
s>open my sat
You carefully unwind the string from around the clasp of your cream vanity satchel and fold the flap back to reveal the contents.-Actioned
>wear my sat
You sling a diamond-inset cream vanity satchel over your shoulder.
s>examine my sat
This satchel is crafted of plush velvet with numerous smaller compartments for various vanity supplies. Sewn into the sides of the satchel are a number of leather loops that have seemingly been attached to hold grooming utensils and other beautification items. The opening of this satchel is embroidered with wavy clouds and shimmering silver crescent moons that lends greater contrast to the large diamond-inset heart-shaped silver clasp.
You carefully examine the cream vanity satchel and determine that the weight is about 5 pounds
I have heard they do not make items like this anymore..I bought it about 6 or 7 years ago and thats what they were saying at the time.
MB: 450k CB:0

6) braided hemp wristlet beaded with alternating amethysts and emeralds
s>look in wrist
Affixed to the underside of the wristlet is a crystal amulet.
s>inspect my wrist
You carefully inspect your hemp wristlet.
You determine that you could wear the wristlet around your wrist. The wristlet appears to serve some purpose.
s>wear wrist
You affix the hemp wristlet to your wrist, and a ring of soft white light slowly blossoms from its surface and fades away.
s>rub my wrist
You reach out and run your fingers across the wristlet, and a golden incandescence surrounds the object briefly...
You feel your mind open up to the world around you.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
MB:100k CB:0

7)Some matte marshmallow-hued kidskin ankle boots with spiked razern heels off your feet.
s>inspect my boots
You carefully inspect your kidskin boots.
You estimate that some matte marshmallow-hued kidskin ankle boots with spiked razern heels can store a very small amount with enough space for a couple of items.
You determine that you could wear the boots on your feet. The boots appears to serve some purpose.
s>weigh my boots
You carefully examine the kidskin boots and determine that the weight is about 3 pounds.
look in my boots
In the kidskin boots you see a thin swirl-etched stick and a carved red stick.
s>"holds 2 items
You softly say, "Holds 2 items."
SOLD

8)
A violet weapon harness
>weigh my harn
You carefully examine the weapon harness and determine that the weight is about 4 pounds.
>inspect my harn
You carefully inspect your weapon harness.
You estimate that a violet weapon harness can store a large amount with enough space for several items. Opens/Closes
You determine that you could wear the harness, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The harness appears to serve some purpose.
Opens/Closes
MB:125k CB:0

9)A polished silver comb engraved with a tiny moon
>inspect comb
You carefully inspect your silver comb.
You determine that you could not wear the comb.
>pull comb
You carefully pull your silver comb through your waist length honey-blonde hair, smoothing out the tangles and snarls.
>push comb
You carefully comb your waist length honey-blonde hair into place, taking care to style it just right.
MB:10k CB:0

10)A smoky quartz cookie pendant
It used to be filled with cookie dough perfume but has been empty for awhile.I have also seen chocolate perfume and cookie dough perfume sold at festivals. .It can be altered into anything else so if you don't like the design you can change it.
Withdrawing the stopper from your cookie pendant, you swipe it across your wrist, returning it to the vial before rubbing your wrists together.
>smell amber
You have a clean fragrance, like the flowery sweet air after a spring rain, clinging to your ski
>remove pen
You remove a smoky quartz cookie pendant from around your neck.
>inspect my pen
You carefully inspect your cookie pendant.
You determine that you could wear the pendant around your neck. The pendant appears to serve some purpose.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of gemstone.
>examine my pen
Secured along the back of the pendant is a slender, hand blown crystal vial bearing a delicate stopper.
Get it altered for your liking!
MB:10k Cb;0

11)A narrow blue stick ..face painting
>paint
Syntax: paint <player> with <design> using <item>
Currently the designs you can use on the blue stick are:
ROSE, MOON, BUTTERFLY, FLAMES, HEARTS, DEMON, HUMMINGBIRD, FLOWER, WRAITH, WAVE.
I have 4 sticks to sell
10k a piece

12)a carved red stick
>paint
Currently the designs you can use on the red stick are:
BLOOD, SCAR, TARGET, FANGS, GASHES, FLOWER, BLOOM, HEARTS, PUMPKIN, EAGLE.
I have 2 sticks
10k each

13) A short green stick .
The green stick appears to have 10 uses remaining.
You determine that you could not wear the stick.
>paint
Currently the designs you can use on the green stick are:
SCALES, EYE, WARTS, DRAGON, DOTS, LEAVES, FROG, CLOVER, LIZARD.
I have 2 sticks to sell
10k a piece

14) a colorful bird-etched stick from in your knotworked hemp backpack.
>paint
Currently the designs you can use on the bird-etched stick are:
FISH, UNICORN, BIRD, CLOUD, SADFROWN, ROSE.
>inspect stick
The bird-etched stick appears to have 10 uses remaining.
I have 3 sticks
10k a piece

15) A faded black stick
>inspect stick
The black stick appears to have 10 uses remaining.
>paint
Currently the designs you can use on the black stick are:
SPIDER, GHOUL, WITCH, BAT, CAT, ROSE, CLOUD, BEETLE, BLACK WIDOW.
I have 2 sticks
10k a piece

16) a curved white stick
>inspect stick
>paint
1 sticks

17) A thin swirl-etched stick
>inspect stick
The swirl-etched stick appears to have 8 uses remaining.
>paint
I have 3 sticks
10k a piece

18)A pastel-glazed thin glass bottle
>smell bottle
You sniff delicately at the thin glass bottle, and detect the faint scent of fresh, rain-washed florals.
>pour bottle on amber
You pour a few drops of liquid from your thin glass bottle onto yourself.
>smell amber
You have a clean fragrance, like the flowery sweet air after a spring rain, clinging to your skin.
MB:15k CB:0

19) A plump pumpkin-shaped bottle
>smell bottle
You sniff delicately at the pumpkin-shaped bottle, and detect the faint scent of cinnamon and roasted pumpkin.
>pour bott on amber
You pour a few drops of liquid from your pumpkin-shaped bottle onto yourself.
>smell amber
You have the scent of cinnamon and cloves mingled with that of roasted pumpkin wafting about you.

20)You tap a midnight black glass bottle,
>inspect bottle
You determine that the bottle will produce the following look:
She has a matte midnight black glaze brushed onto her trimmed fingernails.
MB:50k CB:0

21) A milky ivory bottle spun with citrine blown glass threads from in your knotworked hemp backpack.
>smell bottle
You sniff delicately at the ivory bottle, and detect the faint scent of intensely floral faewood blossom infused with sheer white musk and citrus.
>pour bott on amber
You pour a few drops of liquid from your ivory bottle onto yourself.
>smell amber
You have the bare scent of sheer white musk and paper-thin citrus peel enveloping you. Dulcet base notes of lush faewood blossoms enrich the perfume with an intensely floral core.
MB:15k

23) a large gaudy diamond ring
>inspect ring
You carefully inspect your diamond ring.
You determine that you could wear the ring around your finger.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of gold.
MB:10k CB:0

24) A heart-cut emerald ring

25) An icy blue porcelain vase veined with cream-hued swirls from in your knotworked hemp backpack.
>inspect vase
You carefully inspect your porcelain vase.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of stone.
>smell vase
You sniff delicately at the porcelain vase, and detect the faint scent of feverfew and exotic spices.
>pour vase on amber
You pour a few drops of liquid from your porcelain vase onto yourself.
>smell amber
You have the slightly citrus scent of feverfew instilled into your skin, with crystalline notes of glacier water and a sensuous array of exotic spices.

26)A large knotworked hemp backpack
Show: Multicolored strands of hemp worked into intricate knots make up the body of this large backpack. A delicate chain of silver-set links of pale lilac glimaerstones and rich purple amethysts cinch together at the opening of the container, while an iridescent enamel dragonfly pin adorns the right front corner.
>inspect back
You carefully inspect your knotworked hemp backpack.
You estimate that a large knotworked hemp backpack can store a very large amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the backpack on your back. The backpack appears to serve some purpose.
Weighs 8 pounds empty
MB:500k CB:0