Final Leaving the lands sale...trying to sell all items or I will return to sell the rest off. 10/06/2013 10:03 AM CDT

I know I have had many auctions on the PC...but this is thank god my final one. I am also posting this auction on the forums site and I will update once here and once on the PC's auction site. I am just going to be straight to the point..I am going to update all new bids once a day at night..that way it saves from repeating myself over and over again.SO, highest bid at the end of the day..your bid will get updated. I do plan on sending a private message to the other bidders letting them know someone out bid them and if they would like to counter. Besides that...it goes Once,Twice,Last Call and then SOLD! If you see you have an item that has sold and I have not gotten back to you..please email me so we can arrange a time to get together. I do plan on getting in touch with all winners of items. I can meet in the Landing and at Mist Harbor. I am willing to negotiate on prices..so if you do not like the price please give me a counter offer. It does not mean I will accept the lower bid but I will think about it and possibly have more negotiations.
I can be reached at jennmedwards99@hotmail.com
I do not have aim and if I am in the lands I can only be reached on the amulet under merchant. But you are welcome to send critters to find me and we can arrange a meeting time then.
Much appreciated!
You can email me bids and I will accept them if you post them to the boards too.

1) A lustrous platinum chain dangling a sparkling axe-shaped diamond-altered jewelry
neck worn
altered
MB:150k

2)A fitted strapless gown formed from many crinkled cream chiffon scarves.
s>tap gown
You tap a fitted strapless gown formed from many crinkled cream chiffon scarves
s>inspect gown
You carefully inspect your strapless gown.
You determine that you could wear the gown anywhere on your body. Pin-worn
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.
s>weigh gown
You carefully examine the strapless gown and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
Great bones for an alteration if interested in changing it
MB: 1 mill CB:0

3) A glittering belly chain with a myriad of princess-cut diamonds
s>turn second chain
As you turn your belly chain, a stray beam of light dances across the surface, making it sparkle beautifully.
s>remove chain
You remove a glittering belly chain with a myriad of princess-cut diamonds from around your waist.
s>weigh chain
You carefully examine the platinum chain and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
MB:3 mill CB:0

4)You give your stockings a little prod with the tip of your finger.
s>remove stockings
You take off some thigh-high white gossamer stockings topped with silvery ruffled lace.
s>tap my stock
You tap some thigh-high white gossamer stockings topped with silvery ruffled lace
s>inspect my stock
You carefully inspect your white gossamer stockings.
You determine that you could wear the stockings anywhere on your body. Pin-worn
You remember that you registered this item between five and six years ago.
s>weigh my stock
You carefully examine the white gossamer stockings and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
If you do not like the design you can alter the stockings into something you do like since they are pin worn and weigh very little..
MB:2 mill CB:0

5)A spiraling silver armband adorned with silver moonstones and inlaid with tiny sparkling diamonds.
s>inspect arm
You carefully inspect your silver armband.
You estimate that a spiraling silver armband adorned with silver moonstones and inlaid with tiny sparkling diamonds can store a very small amount with enough space for one item.
You determine that you could wear the armband anywhere on your body. Pin-worn
The armband appears to serve some purpose. Opens/Closes. Holds one vsa inside.
s>tap arm
You tap a spiraling silver armband adorned with silver moonstones and inlaid with tiny sparkling diamonds
MB:500k

6)A set of alternating diamond and amethyst bracelets
s>inspect my brace
You carefully inspect your bracelets.
You determine that you could wear the bracelets around your wrist. The bracelets appears to serve some purpose.
You remember that you registered this item between three and four years ago.
s>tap my brace
You tap a set of alternating diamond and amethyst bracelets, which is in your right hand.
s>look in my brace
The vial appears to be more than half full.
s>wear brace
You attach a set of alternating diamond and amethyst bracelets to your wrist.
s>rub brace
Withdrawing the stopper from your bracelets, you swipe it across your wrist, returning it to the vial before rubbing your wrists together.
Altered perfume jewelry...just keep refilling the bracelets and it will never run out!
MB:1.5 mill

7) A diamond-inset cream vanity satchel can store a large amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the satchel, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The satchel appears to serve some purpose.
You remember that you registered this item between five and six years ago.
s>close my sat
You flip the cover and re-adjust it over the opening of your cream vanity satchel before winding the string carefully around the clasp, securing your contents safely.
s>open my sat
You carefully unwind the string from around the clasp of your cream vanity satchel and fold the flap back to reveal the contents.-Actioned
>wear my sat
You sling a diamond-inset cream vanity satchel over your shoulder.
s>examine my sat
This satchel is crafted of plush velvet with numerous smaller compartments for various vanity supplies. Sewn into the sides of the satchel are a number of leather loops that have seemingly been attached to hold grooming utensils and other beautification items. The opening of this satchel is embroidered with wavy clouds and shimmering silver crescent moons that lends greater contrast to the large diamond-inset heart-shaped silver clasp.
You carefully examine the cream vanity satchel and determine that the weight is about 5 pounds
I have heard they do not make items like this anymore..I bought it about 6 or 7 years ago and thats what they were saying at the time.
MB:3 mill CB:0

8)A hemp purse
You determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
>inspect my purse
You carefully inspect your hemp purse.
You estimate that a hemp purse can store a large amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the purse, attaching it to your belt. The purse appears to serve some purpose.
You remember that you registered this item between six and seven years ago. Opens/Closes
This was a wedding invitation purse from a god wedding...it was so light weight and held so much but it is belt worn. It is a one word altered item...great bones for someone who wants to redo this piece.
Belt worn...but weighs so little and holds so much,.You could alter it in anyway you see fit if you do not like a hemp purse. It was at a one word alter merchant...and that is how all my hemp items began.
MB:3 mill CB:3 mill Izalude ONCE

10) braided hemp wristlet beaded with alternating amethysts and emeralds
s>look in wrist
Affixed to the underside of the wristlet is a crystal amulet.
s>inspect my wrist
You carefully inspect your hemp wristlet.
You determine that you could wear the wristlet around your wrist. The wristlet appears to serve some purpose.
s>wear wrist
You affix the hemp wristlet to your wrist, and a ring of soft white light slowly blossoms from its surface and fades away.
s>rub my wrist
You reach out and run your fingers across the wristlet, and a golden incandescence surrounds the object briefly...
You feel your mind open up to the world around you.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
MB:500k CB:0

11) a series of vultite rings beaded with black deathstones in her left eyebrow
You remove a series of vultite rings beaded with black deathstones from your left eyebrow.
>examine my rings
You see nothing unusual.notice that your vultite rings could be worn in your left eyebrow, though you could probably flip it to change that.
s>wear rings
You slide your rings through a tiny puncture wound in your left eyebrow.
s>turn rings
You casually slide the vultite rings around in your left eyebrow.
MB:700k CB:0

12) a roomy hemp basket interwoven with autumnal leaves and twigs from your belt.
s>wear bask
You attach a roomy hemp basket interwoven with autumnal leaves and twigs to your belt.
s>remove bask
You remove a roomy hemp basket interwoven with autumnal leaves and twigs from your belt.
s>inspect bask
You carefully inspect your hemp basket.
You estimate that a roomy hemp basket interwoven with autumnal leaves and twigs can store a medium-sized amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the basket, attaching it to your belt. The basket appears to serve some purpose. Opens/Closes
You remember that you registered this item between three and four years ago.
s>weigh my bask
You carefully examine the hemp basket and determine that the weight is about 3 pounds.
>open bask
You open a roomy hemp basket interwoven with autumnal leaves and twigs.
MB: 500k CB:0

13)Some matte marshmallow-hued kidskin ankle boots with spiked razern heels off your feet.
s>inspect my boots
You carefully inspect your kidskin boots.
You estimate that some matte marshmallow-hued kidskin ankle boots with spiked razern heels can store a very small amount with enough space for a couple of items.
You determine that you could wear the boots on your feet. The boots appears to serve some purpose.
s>weigh my boots
You carefully examine the kidskin boots and determine that the weight is about 3 pounds.
look in my boots
In the kidskin boots you see a thin swirl-etched stick and a carved red stick.
s>"holds 2 items
You softly say, "Holds 2 items."
MB:250k CB:0

14) A marbrinus turquoise silk gown with a diaphanous sky-hued silk petticoat
s>weigh my gown
You carefully examine the turquoise silk gown and determine that the weight is about 3 pounds.
R>inspect my gown
You carefully inspect your turquoise silk gown.
You estimate that a marbrinus turquoise silk gown with a diaphanous sky-hued silk petticoat can store a very small amount with enough space for a few items of very small size.
You determine that you could wear the gown around your chest.
MB:50k

15)You pour a few drops of liquid from your pumpkin-shaped bottle onto yourself.-Perfume
s>smel amber
You have the scent of cinnamon and cloves mingled with that of roasted pumpkin wafting about you.
s>tap bottle
You tap a plump pumpkin-shaped bottle, which is in your left hand.
s>smell bottle
You sniff delicately at the pumpkin-shaped bottle, and detect the faint scent of cinnamon and roasted pumpkin.
MB:25k

16) A milky ivory bottle spun with citrine blown glass threads from in your cream vanity satchel.
s>smell my bott
You sniff delicately at the ivory bottle, and detect the faint scent of intensely floral faewood blossom infused with sheer white musk and citrus.
s>pour bott on amber
You pour a few drops of liquid from your ivory bottle onto yourself.
s>smell amber
You have the bare scent of sheer white musk and paper-thin citrus peel enveloping you. Dulcet base notes of lush faewood blossoms enrich the perfume with an intensely floral core.
s>MB:25k

17)A tiny silver-set stud chiseled from swirling purple thunderstone
s>remove stud
You remove a tiny silver-set stud chiseled from swirling purple thunderstone from your lip.
s>wear stud
You slide your stud through a tiny puncture wound in your lip.
s>lick stud
You flick at the end of your silver-set stud thoughtfully with your tongue.
Altered piercing jewelry
MB:1 mill CB:0

18)
A violet weapon harness
>weigh my harn
You carefully examine the weapon harness and determine that the weight is about 4 pounds.
>inspect my harn
You carefully inspect your weapon harness.
You estimate that a violet weapon harness can store a large amount with enough space for several items. Opens/Closes
You determine that you could wear the harness, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The harness appears to serve some purpose.
MB:500k CB:0

19) A large gaudy diamond ring
>inspect my ring
You carefully inspect your diamond ring.
You determine that you could wear the ring around your finger.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of gold.
MB:50k CB:0

20)Some flat black leather slippers cinched with sleek buckled straps from in your knotworked hemp backpack.
>inspect slippers
You carefully inspect your black leather slippers.
You determine that you could wear the slippers on your feet.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of leather.
>weigh slippers
You carefully examine the black leather slippers and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds
MB:20k CB:0

21)A polished silver comb engraved with a tiny moon from in your hemp purse.
>inspect comb
You carefully inspect your silver comb.
You determine that you could not wear the comb.
>pull comb
You carefully pull your silver comb through your waist length honey-blonde hair, smoothing out the tangles and snarls.
>push comb
You carefully comb your waist length honey-blonde hair into place, taking care to style it just right.
MB:75k CB:0

22) A pastel-glazed thin glass bottle from in your cream vanity satchel.
>smell my bottle
You sniff delicately at the thin glass bottle, and detect the faint scent of fresh, rain-washed florals.
There appears to be something written on it.
>read bottle
A small label on the bottle reads, "Springtide."
>smell bottle
You sniff delicately at the thin glass bottle, and detect the faint scent of fresh, rain-washed florals.
MB:25k CB:0

23) An icy blue porcelain vase veined with cream-hued swirls from in your cream vanity satchel.
examine vase
You see a tag tied to the neck of the vase with some writing on it.
>read vase
Wound about the vase's neck is a tag reading,
~~Shiver~~
"In far-off lands, veiled women dance wantonly about a steaming cauldron. Throbbing slices of exotic spices cut into the primary note of citrusy feverfew. Carrying the liquid away in porcelain vases, a young handmaiden infuses it with glacier water while an old crone chants. At last, the icy base captures the unruly scent, so its hot and cold notes can slither across the skin in ecstatic shivers of euphoria."
>smell vase
You sniff delicately at the porcelain vase, and detect the faint scent of feverfew and exotic spices.

They are all painting brushes for your face...somewhere on it. You must have a partner to paint your face for you...you cannot do it by yourself.
24) A carved red stick -
>paint
Syntax: paint <player> with <design> using <item>
Currently the designs you can use on the red stick are:
BLOOD, SCAR, TARGET, FANGS, GASHES, FLOWER, BLOOM, HEARTS, PUMPKIN, EAGLE.
>peer mirr
You look at yourself carefully in the antique ivory mirror...
You see Great Lady Amberain.
She has several bright red hearts painted on her face. I wanted the hearts...so this is what the hearts look like. Every design is different..You have to have 2 people to do this...one has to apply it for you. It takes anywhere from one day if you are here all day to have it come off or up to 2 days if you here occasionally. It did come with a cloth..so one exists out there that removes it if you do not like the design. I believe these came from ebons gate about 4 to 5 years ago...I do not recall seeing any since.
I have more than one of these to sell..if interested please contact me.
MB:50k CB:75K Jace Solo ONCE

25) a short green stick
>paint
Currently the designs you can use on the green stick are:
MB:50k CB:75K Jace Solo ONCE

26) a curved white stick
>paint
Currently the designs you can use on the white stick are:
DAISY, GHOST, WOLF, SKULL, JESTER, CLOWN, FEATHERS, SKELETON, MUMMY, KOBOLD, GOLEM.
MB:50k CB:50k ShadOwsOngs ONCE

27)You remove a faded black stick
>paint
Currently the designs you can use on the black stick are:
SPIDER, GHOUL, WITCH, BAT, CAT, ROSE, CLOUD, BEETLE, BLACK WIDOW

28) a thin swirl-etched stick
>paint
Currently the designs you can use on the swirl-etched stick are:
STARS, SUNBURST, DRAGON, CAT, RAINBOW, DROPS.

29) a narrow blue stick
>paint
Currently the designs you can use on the blue stick are:
ROSE, MOON, BUTTERFLY, FLAMES, HEARTS, DEMON, HUMMINGBIRD, FLOWER, WRAITH, WAVE.
MB:50k CB:50k Jace Solo ONCE

30)a colorful bird-etched stick
>paint
Currently the designs you can use on the bird-etched stick are:
FISH, UNICORN, BIRD, CLOUD, SADFROWN, ROSE.
MB:50K CB:0

31)The tart chunk lure looks like it would be rather effective in the depths.
.tap lure
You tap a cherry tart chunk lure,
Fishing equipment
Havent seen any like this in awhile

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at jennmedwards99@hotmail.com anytime. You can bid on the forums or you may bid by emailing me.
Thanks!