leaving the lands sale..everything must go! 06/03/2013 09:23 PM CDT
Hi!
I am selling everything on here since I am leaving the lands. If you have any questions or want to see if we can negotiate the price please email me at jennmedwards99@hotmail.com or PM me on here. Items will go ONCE,Twice,and then marked SOLD! Please make arrangements to pick up your items within 2 days of point of sale. Prices lowered! These are all the items I have left to sell ..I still have a few more to post...

NEW ITEMS AT THE BOTTOM

1) a braided hemp wristlet beaded with alternating amethysts and emeralds
Altered Crystal amulet holder.unique.MB:250k CB:0

2) A spiraling silver armband adorned with silver moonstones and inlaid with tiny sparkling diamonds from in a clothing wardrobe.
>inspect my armband
You carefully inspect your silver armband.
You estimate that a spiraling silver armband adorned with silver moonstones and inlaid with tiny sparkling diamonds can store a very small amount with enough space for one item.
You determine that you could wear the armband anywhere on your body. The armband appears to serve some purpose.
MB:200k CB:0

3)A set of alternating diamond and amethyst bracelets from your wrist.
>inspect my brace
You carefully inspect your bracelets.
You determine that you could wear the bracelets around your wrist. The bracelets appears to serve some purpose.
You remember that you registered this item between two and three years ago.
>examine my brace
Secured along the back of the bracelets is a slender, hand blown crystal vial bearing a delicate stopper.
Withdrawing the stopper from your bracelets, you swipe it across your wrist, returning it to the vial before rubbing your wrists together.
MB:400k CB:0

4)A glittering belly chain with a myriad of princess-cut diamonds
>turn my second chain
As you turn your belly chain, a stray beam of light dances across the surface, making it sparkle beautifully.
Waist worn,Unique,price lowered,actioned
MB:4 mill CB:0

5)Some matte marshmallow-hued kidskin ankle boots with spiked razern heels
>inspect my boots
You carefully inspect your kidskin boots.
You estimate that some matte marshmallow-hued kidskin ankle boots with spiked razern heels can store a very small amount with enough space for a couple of items.
You determine that you could wear the boots on your feet.
MB:150k CB:0

6)A fitted strapless gown formed from many crinkled cream chiffon scarves
>inspect my gown
You carefully inspect your strapless gown.
You determine that you could wear the gown anywhere on your body.
>weigh my gown
You carefully examine the strapless gown and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.

7) a strand of green ivy
>wear ivy
You link a strand of green ivy around your ankle.
>peer mirr
You look at yourself carefully in the ebony-framed mirror...
You see Great Lady Amberain.
She appears to be a Human.
She is tall and appears to be young and robust. She has a shimmer of moonstone grey on her eyelids, beautifully holly green-outlined sultry, thickly-lashed violet eyes and tanned skin. She has waist length, lustrous honey-blonde hair wound with a rope of rose vines. She has a delicate face, a freckled nose and a narrow waist. A strand of green ivy is wrapped around her ankle.
It takes the place of a feature alter like lipstick stained lips...for example
You see Great Lady Amberain.
She appears to be a Human.
She is tall and appears to be young and robust. She has a shimmer of moonstone grey on her eyelids, beautifully holly green-outlined sultry, thickly-lashed violet eyes and tanned skin. She has waist length, lustrous honey-blonde hair wound with a rope of rose vines. She has a delicate face, a freckled nose and a narrow waist. She has full, glossy raspberry stained lips.
You cannot wear both at once.
MB:250k CB:0
One is sold and I have one more to sell

8) A lustrous platinum chain dangling a sparkling axe-shaped diamond
>inspect my chain
You carefully inspect your platinum chain.
You determine that you could wear the chain around your neck.
MB;150k CB:0

9)A hemp purse
This is a purse that you get when you have a god wedding and they give you a purse to give away your hundreds of invitations. I just got it altered..Here are the details..
You carefully examine the hemp purse and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
inspect my purse
You carefully inspect your hemp purse.
You estimate that a hemp purse can store a large amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the purse, attaching it to your belt. The purse appears to serve some purpose.
You remember that you registered this item between five and six years ago.
You analyze your hemp purse and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.
You can tell that the purse is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper
It cannot get any lighter nor can it get any bigger pockets.
If you don't like hemp you could always alter it into something more your style...but the best bones.
MB:1.5 mill CB:0

10)
A violet weapon harness
inspect my harn
You carefully inspect your weapon harness.
You estimate that a violet weapon harness can store a large amount with enough space for several items.
You determine that you could wear the harness, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The harness appears to serve some purpose.
You remember that you registered this item between six and seven years ago.
remove my harn
You sling a violet weapon harness off from over your shoulder.
weigh my harn
You carefully examine the weapon harness and determine that the weight is about 5 pounds.
MB:300K CB:0

11)A roomy hemp basket interwoven with autumnal leaves and twigs
You carefully inspect your roomy hemp basket.
You estimate that a roomy hemp basket interwoven with autumnal leaves and twigs can store a medium-sized amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the basket, attaching it to your belt. The basket appears to serve some purpose.
You remember that you registered this item between two and three years ago.
tap my basket
You tap a roomy hemp basket interwoven with autumnal leaves and twigs
weigh my basket
You carefully examine the hemp basket and determine that the weight is about 3 pounds
Opens/Closes...Great for a picnic!
MB:250k CB:0

12) A large knotworked hemp backpack
examine my backpack
Multicolored strands of hemp worked into intricate knots make up the body of this large backpack. A delicate chain of silver-set links of pale lilac glimaerstones and rich purple amethysts cinch together at the opening of the container, while an iridescent enamel dragonfly pin adorns the right front corner.
remove my backpack
You take a large knotworked hemp backpack off your back.
weigh my back
You carefully examine the knotworked hemp backpack and determine that the weight is about 8 pounds.
inspect my backpack
You carefully inspect your knotworked hemp backpack.
You estimate that a large knotworked hemp backpack can store a very large amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the backpack on your back. The backpack appears to serve some purpose.
You remember that you registered this item between five and six years ago.
MB:2 mill
CB:0

13)A milky ivory bottle spun with citrine blown glass threads (I have 3 of these)
>smell my bottle
You sniff delicately at the ivory bottle, and detect the faint scent of intensely floral faewood blossom infused with sheer white musk and citrus.
pour bottle on amber
You pour a few drops of liquid from your ivory bottle onto yourself.
smell amber
You have the bare scent of sheer white musk and paper-thin citrus peel enveloping you. Dulcet base notes of lush faewood blossoms enrich the perfume with an intensely floral core.
MB:25k CB:0

14)An icy blue porcelain vase veined with cream-hued swirls from in your knotworked hemp backpack.
>smell my vase
You sniff delicately at the porcelain vase, and detect the faint scent of feverfew and exotic spices.
A blinding flash of lightning is quickly followed by a low rumble of thunder.
>pour vase on amber
You pour a few drops of liquid from your porcelain vase onto yourself.
>smell amber
You have the slightly citrus scent of feverfew instilled into your skin, with crystalline notes of glacier water and a sensuous array of exotic spices.

15)You remove a pale green phial -perfume
>smell my phial
You sniff delicately at the pale green phial, and detect the faint scent of crisp green apples.
>pour phial on baleey
You pour a few drops of liquid from your pale green phial onto yourself.
>smell baleey
You have the simple scent of crisp green apples lingering on your skin.
MB:20k CB:20k Glitter ONCE

16)You remove a pair of dark knee-high boots from in your heavy backpack.
>inspect my boots
You carefully inspect your knee-high boots.
You determine that you could wear the boots on your feet.
>weigh my boots
You carefully examine the knee-high boots and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds
MB:15k CB:0

17)A braided silver choker with a heart-shaped cluster of diamonds dangling from the center
>tap my choker
You idly tap your silver choker and its entire surface comes to life with a radiant golden glow.
>inspect my choker
Inspecting that may not be a sound idea.
>get c am
You remove a crystal amulet from in your silver choker.
>>put c am in my choker
You carefully slide the amulet into a small compartment underneath the silver choker, and it affixes itself with a soft CLICK!
>rub my choker
Maybe you should wear it first.
>wear choker
You drape the silver choker across your neck, and tiny slivers of golden light flit across its surface.
>rub my choker
You reach out and run your fingers across the choker, and a golden incandescence surrounds the object briefly...
MB:500k CB:0

18) A diamond-inset cream vanity satchel
weigh my sat
You carefully examine the cream vanity satchel and determine that the weight is about 5 pounds.
inspect my sat
You carefully inspect your cream vanity satchel.
You estimate that a diamond-inset cream vanity satchel can store a large amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the satchel, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The satchel appears to serve some purpose.
close my sat
You flip the cover and re-adjust it over the opening of your cream vanity satchel before winding the string carefully around the clasp, securing your contents safely.
open my sat
You carefully unwind the string from around the clasp of your cream vanity satchel and fold the flap back to reveal the contents.
MB:1 mill CB:0

19)A polished silver comb engraved with a tiny moon from in your hemp purse.
>inspect comb
You carefully inspect your silver comb.
>weigh comb
You carefully examine the silver comb and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
.>push comb
You carefully comb your waist length honey-blonde hair into place, taking care to style it just right.
>pull comb
You carefu0lly pull your silver comb through your waist length honey-blonde hair, smoothing out the tangles and snarls.
MB:20kCB:20k Msconstrew ONCE

20)A jade green leaf strung upon a thin silver chain
>inspect my leaf
You carefully inspect your jade green leaf
You remove a jade green leaf strung upon a thin silver chain
>inspect my leaf
You carefully inspect your jade green leaf.
You determine that you could wear the leaf around your neck.
>weigh my leaf
You carefully examine the jade green leaf and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
MB:150k CB:0

21) A rich green glass bottle overlaid with golden imflass
smell my bottle
You sniff delicately at the green glass bottle, and detect the faint scent of freshly cut hay.
pour bottle on bale
You pour a few drops of liquid from your green glass bottle onto yourself.
smell baleey
You have the warm scent of freshly cut hay wafting around you, redolent of clean air and sunlight.

22)A tubular brass phial
>smell my phial
You sniff delicately at the brass phial, and detect the faint scent of seawater, persimmon, and ivy.
>pour phial on bale
You pour a few drops of liquid from your brass phial onto yourself.
>smell bale
You have the sweet scent of deep seawater surrounding you. Twisting tendrils of ivy climb across your skin, paired with ringing tones of persimmon trees in full bloom.

23)An aged ivory phial from
smell my phial
You sniff delicately at the ivory phial, and detect the faint scent of moonflower undercut with witchwood.
pour phial on bal
You pour a few drops of liquid from your ivory phial onto yourself.
smell bale
You have the ethereal scent of moonflower essence twined about your skin, and on its heady heels, clear notes of fresh witchwood cuttings.
MB:25k CB:25k Msconstrew ONCE

24)A crimson blown glass phial
smell my phial
You sniff delicately at the blown glass phial, and detect the faint scent of crushed sirenflower pierced with talneo, sage, and thyme.
pour phial on bale
You pour a few drops of liquid from your blown glass phial onto yourself.
smell bale
You have the aromatic blend of crushed sirenflowers running along your skin. Faint touches of talneo, sage, and thyme linger beneath the surface, reminiscent of some magical brew

25) Some thigh-high white gossamer stockings topped with silvery ruffled lace .
>inspect my stock
You carefully inspect your white gossamer stockings.
You determine that you could wear the stockings anywhere on your body.
Unique,pinworn

26) An opaque black glass jar
>open jar
You open the lid on the jar.
>get wand
You remove a wire wand from in your black glass jar.
>exhale wand
You blow on a wire wand, causing thirteen bubbles to float into the air!
Bubbles...
MB:5k CB:5k Jhynnifer ONCE

27)A sky-blue vultite wall shield
>inspect my shield
You carefully inspect your vultite wall shield.
Your careful inspection of a sky-blue vultite wall shield allows you to conclude that it is a medium shield that protects the bearer if carried in the left hand.
You determine that you could wear the shield, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The shield appears to serve some purpose.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of vultite.
>examine my shield
You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph.
>weigh my shields
You carefully examine the vultite wall shield and determine that the weight is about 6 pounds.
5 enchants
MB:500k CB:0

28) An ebony-framed mirror set with a delicate orsnowflake
Look at yourself in the mirror

29) A polished round silver mirror on a gold-linked spiral chain from in your cream vanity satchel.
>inspect my mirror
You carefully inspect your round silver mirror.
You determine that you could wear the mirror around your neck.
Look at yourself in the mirror
MB:50k CB:0

30)A fragile spun sugar pansy lollipop
Yummy lollipop
MB:10k CB:0

Prices lowered..Any questions email me an jennmedwards99@hotmail.com
Will accept negotiations

Please email me if you would like to bid or you can post on here..please give me the soul's name who is going to pick it up. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me!
Thank you!
Amberain/Jenny

People who have sold items please email me. Thank you!
Please email me to bid or you may post here....jennmedwards99@hotmail.com.
Thank you!