WL Shop & Locker Clear Out 04/02/2013 06:29 PM CDT
Just wanted to give y'all a heads up that auctioning off my WL shop and the contents of my locker over on the unofficials: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?80512-My-Locker-Clear-Out!

Below is a list of the items but please only bid over there as it's simply too much to keep up with both. Feel free to contact me at my play.net address or gtalk (nibios99) if you have any questions.

MY SHOP:

It's in WL (LICH: 350):

a large brick-faced store with a ceramic tiled roof
- This is one-room shop in WL

WEAPONS RACK:

1. a glistening eahnor handaxe
- 5 lbs, standard eahnor enchant

2. a monir-hafted veil iron flail
- 11 lbs

3. a crimson eahnor warsword
- 8 lbs; standard eahnor enchant

4. some gold and purple darts
- LOOK: You see a set of 3 gold and purple darts. You notice a small initial stamped on the ferrule, but you can't quite read it.
- Sold on the Spitfire last year I believe. Don't know much else about them other than you can throw them at dart boards.

5. an eahnor main gauche
- 2 lbs; standard eahnor enchant

6. a rune-etched dark vultite flamberge
- <UNKOWN>

7. a platinum-shod orase runestaff
- 4x

8. an elegant vultite kozuka suspending a feather at the pommel
- 4x; < 2 lbs; dagger based; vibe flares

9. a curved vultite dagger
- 4x; <2 lbs; damage weighting (don't know how much)

10. a battleworn crimson eahnor warsword notched in numerous places along the blade
- standard eahnor enchant

11. a tri-headed golvern flail with an ebon leather-wrapped
- standard golvern enchant

AMOR STAND:

12. a set of hooded black leather armor
- 4x; double leather

13. some embossed dark body armor
- 4x; double leather

14. some battle worn ancient eahnor brigandine armor etched with argent runes spiraling down both arms
- +18; brig

15. some forest green elven leathers
- 4x; double leather

MAGICAL ITEM BIN:

15. a glowing amulet
- a modified crystal amult; these dropped off some invasion critters many many years ago but that's all I can remember. I've never rubbed it.

CLOTHING WARDROBE

16. some eahnor-plated rigid leather boots
- space for one small item

17. a dead mouse on a string
- I'm probably going to miss this most of all. As far as I know it's just fluff. I had a GM look at years ago and they said it was non-functional despite the game indicating otherwise. Provides excellent RP opportunities! Oh, and it's belt worn. You have to promise to take care of him.

18. an ample loot sack
- You estimate that an ample loot sack can store a medium-sized amount with enough space for any number of items.

19. a rugged leather bag
- You estimate that a rugged leather bag can store a large amount with enough space for any number of items.
- Zested for open/close and when you put skins inside of it.
- One of those skinning bags sold on the Spitfire last year.

20. a cobweb-covered jet black spidersilk cloak edged with silver silk trim
- This is one of those attunable spidersilk cloaks. Lots of zests; see http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?51076-jet-black-spidersilk-cloak-edged-with-silver-silk-trim-attuning-scripty-cloak
- You estimate that a cobweb-covered jet black spidersilk cloak edged with silver silk trim can store a very large amount with enough space for any number of items.

21. a rugged dark leather dagger harness
- You estimate that a rugged dark leather dagger harness can store a medium-sized amount with enough space for a number of items of very small size.
- Zests for putting in and taking out daggers as well as wearing and unwearing.

22. a hooded black leather cloak edged with thin silver bands
- You estimate that a hooded black leather cloak edged with thin silver bands can store a very large amount with enough space for any number of items.

23. a forest green glaes scroll tube
- You estimate that a forest green glaes scroll tube can store a medium-sized amount with enough space for a number of items.

24. a filigreed sleek onyx anklet
- Holds a crystal amulet; rub to active amulet

25. a felt-lined narrow gem bag
- You estimate that a felt-lined narrow gem bag can store a medium-sized amount of gems.
- Zested for open/close and, I think, putting gems in.

26. a twine-tied burlap pouch
- You estimate that a twine-tied burlap pouch can store a medium-sized amount with enough space for any number of items.

27. an ample loot sack
- You estimate that an ample loot sack can store a medium-sized amount with enough space for any number of items.

28. My forest green veniom-threaded set. I'm selling this as a set b/c I think it should stay a set. It took me forever to track down the pieces and I've had it for at least 10 years I'm guessing. Promise you'll take good care of it! The greatcloak and kanpsack hold a ton of stuff and I used to carry around a runestaff or two in the thigh-sheath (which is wierd if you think about it).

- a pair of forest green veniom-threaded boots
- a forest green veniom-threaded gem-pouch
- a forest green veniom-threaded thigh-sheath
- a forest green veniom-threaded greatcloak
- a forest green veniom-threaded knapsack

DEEP CHEST:

29. some crossed black brocade back-sheaths
- back worn
- You estimate that some crossed black brocade back-sheaths can store a medium-sized amount with enough space for a couple of items.

30. a pair of old knucklebone dice
- old & don't auto-return

31. a ruined waterlogged sketchbook
- neat book. opens/closed and has space for one small item. I used to keep my mouse in here :)

32. a patchwork snakeskin carryall with a corded sinew drawstring
- You estimate that a patchwork snakeskin carryall with a corded sinew drawstring can store a medium-sized amount with enough space for any number of items.
- Zested for open/close.

33. some crossed black brocade back-sheaths
- very cool back-sheath. Holds two weapons and the description changes so that you and everyone else can see what's in them.
- Zested for putting weapons in and taking them out.
- You estimate that some crossed black brocade back-sheaths can store a medium-sized amount with enough space for a couple of items.