Mularos Shrine in Ta'Illistim 04/26/2011 07:24 PM CDT
Took my paladin to Ta'Illistim for a bit, and was looking for a Lornon anchor point. Only one I could find was the Mularos shrine on Whistler's pass. After sensing all the rooms...I couldn't find any presence of any deity. Any chance we can get this fixed please?

Also, anyone know of other shrines to Lornon (or neutrality at least) in Ta'Illistim?
-c
Re: Mularos Shrine in Ta'Illistim 04/26/2011 07:43 PM CDT
With hopes to find something to answer you question, I came upon this story (and site, wow is it nice!)

Legend of the Six Sisters - By GM Thanthyl

Link http://www.gs-fireside.com/lore/?page=the_six_sisters

I haven't found any evidence for a Lornon Shrine. I hope others may be more helpful.

Moonstone Abbey certainly has a Lornon Tower dedicated to the sister born in it's dark light, and a general meditation room. You won't "sense" any spiritual presence of a dark deity there, either, however.

If you ask around, you may find someone who can provide a tour or can arrange for you to be seen.

Ta'Vaalor has a Zelian Shrine, if you don't mind the travelling.

Zenaxa
One of Many
Re: Mularos Shrine in Ta'Illistim 04/26/2011 11:27 PM CDT
The Hall of Patrons inside Ta'Illistim has a few rooms that can be anchored. The room with the NPC is where my anchor is set.

~ The girl behind Debia

Contribute to the economy of Debia! You too can make a difference!
http://pshops.lichproject.org/shops/3792
Re: Mularos Shrine in Ta'Illistim 04/27/2011 06:52 PM CDT
So, with a little poking, I discovered that there is another temple for Mularos, however, you have to worship Mularos to get into it.

And while I appriciate that the Hall of Patrons does have a spot to anchor, I don't really see a Paladin of V'tull being eager to buddy up to Ronan.

Is there any chance that we can please get a few more shrines for Lornon around the various towns? I'm not asking for huge temple complexes, just a small shrine or two scattered throughout the country side where the local folks can go to make offerings for protection or the standard hex your neighbor bit (and dark paladins can anchor, and bond with their weapons).
-c
Re: Mularos Shrine in Ta'Illistim 05/02/2011 10:20 AM CDT
>So, with a little poking, I discovered that there is another temple for Mularos, however, you have to worship Mularos to get into it.

You don't have to be converted to get in. You'll want some token of faith to indicate you might belong there, though.

(For extra lulz, bring a Volnie 'friend' along, and some popcorn for the show.)

-Jen and her dusty Mularosian.

---
>drink my potion
You are now level 19!