Official History of Luukos and Eorgina... gone. 03/28/2015 02:00 AM CDT
Since you guys switch over to the wiki.. you've forgotten some things, namely the official histories of Luukos and Eorgina. Please put them in the Wiki.. I hope you didn't delete all the website content without checking first, that would be bad.

You abruptly say, "I'd rather be eaten by a vathor than deal with a cuddly gnome."
Speaking knowingly to you, Rozy exclaims, "Am bet are good at snuggles, and cuddles and smoochifications!"
AIM: LadyViridian
Re: Official History of Luukos and Eorgina... gone. 03/28/2015 02:17 AM CDT
For now Google is still helpful, if you know what you're looking for. I've been using it to find some of this stuff.

Luukos: https://www.play.net/gs4/info/tomes/deities/luukos_history.asp

Eorgina: http://www.play.net/gs4/info/tomes/deities/eorgina_history.asp

- Xorus' player

Xorus [Local]: "At least they were not lightning spiders."

Lylia [Local]: "Stop giving them ideas."
Re: Official History of Luukos and Eorgina... gone. 03/28/2015 06:35 AM CDT
Using the search function on the GS4 homepage works as well. If the intention by staff is for the Wiki to become the new home of everything, I think all of the links to important docs should have been kept as is until everything is migrated over. I'm just glad the pages haven't been deleted outright, it'd be a shame to lose this stuff.
Re: Official History of Luukos and Eorgina... gone. 03/28/2015 06:41 AM CDT
I am happy to know they are still in tact.

You abruptly say, "I'd rather be eaten by a vathor than deal with a cuddly gnome."
Speaking knowingly to you, Rozy exclaims, "Am bet are good at snuggles, and cuddles and smoochifications!"
AIM: LadyViridian
Re: Official History of Luukos and Eorgina... gone. 03/28/2015 09:16 AM CDT
You can also see the document links of everything that was previously easily accessible on the website by scrolling down to the very bottom and clicking "Information". It's broken down to the original categories that were the main content menus, plus has the index of documents:
http://www.play.net/gs4/info/

Though I'm probably jinxing it so they take that link out of circulation now, too.

- Overlord EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: Official History of Luukos and Eorgina... gone. 03/29/2015 11:11 AM CDT
Hola guys,

Here's a handy page with all the links (or the links to get you to the links) that were on the front page of the website:

https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Play.net_Links

I've been in the process of transcribing all the history/culture/relgiion docs over onto the wiki since this change happened, so eventually it won't be a problem. However, no pages have been deleted or will be deleted (as far as I know), it was just the links on the front page. I believe the wiki is intended to be the future home to all the info that was published on play.net. But rest assured, nothing is gone, and it will be made more easy to find if it hasn't yet.

As a shortcut, you can either use the links already shared, use the wiki link above, or google <topic of interest> site:play.net and you should find the document. I'll see if I can't place my above wiki link on the front page of the wiki (now with a fabulous large button on the front page), so it will be easier to find things until everything is moved over.

GM Scribes
Re: Official History of Luukos and Eorgina... gone. 03/29/2015 04:34 PM CDT
Yay! \o/
Re: Official History of Luukos and Eorgina... gone. 03/29/2015 06:48 PM CDT
Entirely off topic. Well, mostly offtopic.

>- Overlord EK

-- SQUEEE! --

Welcome back!!

~ Bill, Coyote.

The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination.
~ Voltaire
Re: Official History of Luukos and Eorgina... gone. 03/30/2015 09:31 AM CDT
And I moved those two specific histories over yesterday. Most, if not all the religious docs, should now be on the wiki, FYI.

GM Scribes