KP Article on Holy places / crosspost 01/21/2014 05:46 AM CST
About a month ago I was dusting off my paladin and needed to set an anchor for Aid the Fallen. I found a suitable place without much trouble, but it seemed like even a partial database of such locations would be helpful. I made a similar post in the Paladin folder

And then I was thinking about the present events with Cross Into the Shadows destroying lots of shrines, which was another reason for me to expand my list.

I got a tour of House Sovyn the other day, and found four more rooms I should add (although some may not be public). Finding the correct room in the Solhaven shrines can be a non-trivial task, and it's clear to see I only did it for a few so far. Anyway, it's sufficient to say I'm no where near done with the project, but it's not something I work on every day.

Feel free to contribute: http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Holy_places

Realm: Obvious enough I hope

Area: By LOCATION verb

Room name: Figure it out

Dedication: SENSE verb by Paladin or Cleric

Pantheon: I could be mistaken here, but it should be None except in the case of Arkati. So don't get confused and think Voln is Liabo or other such situations with Lesser Spirits. Of course, what mechanical effect this sort of thing has would be more relevant, and as of yet I didn't test it. Maybe we should give a pantheon for lesser spirits if it has a mechanical point.

Lich ID: ;whereami script, for instance.

There's also redirects for Shrine/Shrines. I chose the title 'Holy places' since it seemed more inclusive of places that are not actually shrines (Sanctuary in RR, the first place I checked).

~daid (player of Kaldonis)