Cross post from Cross Into Shadows and WL Folders 01/13/2014 09:51 AM CST

To The People of Elanthia

Dark times have settled across our lands. The Shadow grows ever stronger, it's zealots strike out at the heart of our peoples and our faiths. The Great Elven Nations fight a war against an Undead enemy the strength of which has not been seen for 20,000 years. Demons run rampant north of the wall, and those of faith make seemingly unheard pleas to their gods.

In some the matter of course connection to the mana around them has been taken, and others suffer cruel and terrifying images through their minds eye.

You may not know me as a man of faith, however, I am not such a fool to not believe in the existance of a greater power, and am certainly not against gathering together allies to fight a common foe.

We have seen temples and shrines attacked, burnt and desecrated all over our lands. All Patheons are under attack, and with each attack the Arkati withdraw from our day to day routine a little more.

This being who has been named Althedeus, wishes to sever these connections with the Arkati, and proclaim himself the one true god. Will we allow this? Will we sit by and watch as the shadows devour our lands? Our people? Our families? Our future?

I say no. In an effort to unite our strengths, our beliefs, and our hope for the future, a plan has been put into motion. One the scale of which may have never been undertaken.

It is said that after The Age of The Drakes, 100,000 years ago, The Arkati met with their king, Koar, and no decision could be made on how best to proceed in regards to the lands. The council ended with little resolution and the Arkati retired to their moons, those of like minds and ambitions forming the Patheons we now understand.

What we suggest is a reconvening of this council, a meeting of representatives from every Arkati, to begin a reunification for the good of the lands, our people, your people, your family, your children, and the future for everyone.

We do not seek professional choices, your walk of life has no merit on your station within your gods, or patrons, opinion. What we are asking for is for those of you who share faiths, to meet with each other, determine who will speak at this council on your god or patrons behalf, and present them to the Town of Wehnimer's Landing on Feastday the 18th of Lormesta, 5114, at 10pm as the elves tell time.

It is at this meeting that the larger plan will be revealed, in a bid to secure alliances between all mankind, and whatever may lie above, and beyond.

Our future is at play, join us in making sure we all have one.

Greganth Olberath
~
Re: Cross post from Cross Into Shadows and WL Folders 01/15/2014 09:54 PM CST
Interesting. I may just have to stop by for this one with Alisaire, though I've been barely involved with the quest so far.

- Overlord EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: Cross post from Cross Into Shadows and WL Folders 01/16/2014 12:07 PM CST
>though I've been barely involved with the quest so far.

No better time than the present to get involved with it! Come on down! :)

~ Haliste ~
All Things MHO