Zelia Commune 09/22/2012 08:39 PM CDT
Me and a few others are looking to do a commune with Zelia. No set date on when just yet, but we would like to find a cleric that follows either her, Jastev, or Gosanea to help with it.

Erosophe
Re: Zelia Commune 09/23/2012 09:01 AM CDT
>Me and a few others are looking to do a commune with Zelia. No set date on when just yet, but we would like to find a cleric that follows either her, Jastev, or Gosanea to help with it.

The ENN has at least 2 clerics on staff. One of them happens to follow Zelia.

- Anonymous
Re: Zelia Commune 09/23/2012 01:19 PM CDT

Ya know, somehow newswomen follerin Zelia just makes sense.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Toadstool News and reminders at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/zullogoth/
Re: Zelia Commune 09/25/2012 02:32 PM CDT
The ENN has at least 2 clerics on staff. One of them happens to follow Zelia>>

Can they do it and be serious instead of it being a spectacle to report about later?

Erosophe
Re: Zelia Commune 09/26/2012 11:03 AM CDT
>Can they do it and be serious instead of it being a spectacle to report about later?

Hmmm, where to begin?

All of my characters stay IC and roleplay when they are logged into game. From the number of player nominated RPA's and whispers received typically I'd say fairly well. As I play them, I honestly have no way of knowing. They are who they are and react how they react based on their histories.

A third of my characters are either in the ENN or LNN. 2/3 could care less and don't even acknowledge its existence. You've roleplayed with 2 ENN characters and 2 non-ENN characters in Ta'Vaalor, albeit somewhat briefly. My favorite RP that was going on was when people assumed that one of my characters who was not ENN actually was the one doing reports. It was hilarious. (Of course, since about 15 characters got accused of doing the reports/reporting, that really doesn't narrow it down overly much.)

Regardless of affiliation, all my characters do the RP thing. It's fun for me. My Zelian is definitely ENN. Will he (not she as was assumed) report on a commune to his Arkati after the fact? The straight up answer is, it depends...

On?

1) If Erosophe ASKS him in game to do the commune. Not on the forums. He has no idea in game that she's wishing to do one. He'll never know IG unless she asks him.
2) If the commune itself results in something that the ENN would deem newsworthy, it's getting posted as a report. ENN reporters don't go into things hands tied.

So will it be done seriously? Yes. Will it be a spectacle to report about later? No clue. That all depends on the GM (assuming one does answer) who responds as 'Zelia' to the commune. With any luck the insanity factor will prevail and all participants will be teleported to Nelemar, the Rift, or God forbid, Zul Logoth.

- Anonymous
Re: Zelia Commune 09/26/2012 07:29 PM CDT

>>So will it be done seriously? Yes. Will it be a spectacle to report about later? No clue. That all depends on the GM (assuming one does answer) who responds as 'Zelia' to the commune. With any luck the insanity factor will prevail and all participants will be teleported to Nelemar, the Rift, or God forbid, Zul Logoth.

<frown> Eonak willin, ye of Zelia twill be dump'd any'r but Zul. <frown>

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Toadstool News and reminders at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/zullogoth/
Re: Zelia Commune 10/01/2012 12:18 AM CDT

So will it be done seriously? Yes. Will it be a spectacle to report about later? No clue. That all depends on the GM (assuming one does answer) who responds as 'Zelia' to the commune. With any luck the insanity factor will prevail and all participants will be teleported to Nelemar, the Rift, or God forbid, Zul Logoth.>>

Points taken. I didn't mean to sound as snarky as I did. Bad couple of weeks for me. Gimme an email or something so I know who to look for to contact about the commune?

Erosophe