Seven Deadly Sins 05/21/2012 11:19 PM CDT
I was bored at work today and was trying to pair different arkati with a different of the seven deadly sins; pride, sloth, greed, lust, gluttony, envy, and wrath.. I was curious if anyone had any that come to mind for any particular sin? Other than Ivas, obviously, for lust.
Re: Seven Deadly Sins 05/24/2012 12:44 AM CDT
Very interesting topic! These would be my personal choices:

Charl - wrath
Fash'lo-nae - Pride (or greed for knowledge)
Eorgina - Envy (wants to take Lumnis' place)
Luukos - Greed (for power)
V'tull - Gluttony (for his bloodlust)
Ivas - Lust (obviously)

And Zelia would be the closest one to sloth that I can make in a logical sense.

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: Seven Deadly Sins 05/24/2012 09:28 AM CDT
Marlu for Gluttony. Doesn't Marlu essentially want to eat everything or is that destroy? Kind of the same thing.

~Galenok
Re: Seven Deadly Sins 05/24/2012 10:55 AM CDT
"Often mistaken for one of the greater demons and frequently called the Demon Lord, Marlu delights in death, destruction, and the devouring of still-living prey." I could definitely see that as Gluttony myself, too.

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: Seven Deadly Sins 05/24/2012 11:28 AM CDT
I was also thinking of Marlu for gluttony.. Not necessarily for that line, but for ".. Marlu seems bent on destruction of a scale so massive that it might actually eliminate the world and all his worshippers with it. While Eorgina personifies power over others, Marlu is the embodiment of personal destructive power."
Re: Seven Deadly Sins 05/24/2012 11:33 AM CDT
I would just have to say, right now... the Eorgina cannot and will not be considered one of jealousy. She is FAR better than Lumnis is EVERY regard and knows it, therefore she would most likely be Pride.

Also... Fash'lo'nae should be Greed.

Luukos is gluttony (eater of souls... duh...)

>>"In essence, Spirit is always with me, but Judgement and Revenge will be my weapons in the end."