Intercession questions. 11/07/2011 12:09 AM CST
It seems the time has come that my character can no longer put off her intercession. The main concern I have is the cost. My character is by no means rolling in silvers, so I was hoping I could get some estimates on what others have spent for this service or if someone has an idea on what the formula to figure the cost out is. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Player of Astari

Vaalorclean]-Aize: "stabbidy stabbidy good"

xxxxxx(00:42:17): "I have every Astari action figure... And all of the trading cards... (heavy breathing)..."

Ruabadra whispers, "So I heard something about you dying, chivalrous and a squirrel."
Re: Intercession questions. 11/07/2011 08:57 AM CST
Unfortunately, there is no known formula (at least as far as I'm aware). The cost seems to depend on a number of factors such as level, profession, current CONVERT status, time since last conversion, whether you're crossing from one pantheon to another, value of the gem used, and if you've used Intercession before.

The only advice I can give is poll as many people who have used Intercession as you can and it might give you a general idea. You're right about one thing though, it's not cheap.

~*~ She conquers, who endures ~*~