Arrows are currently broken 01/22/2016 01:05 PM CST
As of this week, if you take multiple arrows out of a bundle at once, both new bundles are no longer able to be rebundled, nor are they able to be ebladed.
>order 7
You ask about the price of a bundle of wooden arrows.
You strike up a friendly conversation with Lillia, interspersed with banter about an appropriate price for the goods. After a while, you have arrived at a figure more to your liking of 17 silvers.
You may order a QUANTITY of this item, ORDER something else, or BUY this item.
>buy
Lillia exclaims, "Sold for 17 silvers!"
Lillia takes the 17 silvers you offer in payment.
She hands you a bundle of wooden arrows and says, "Here's your purchase. Thanks for your patronage."
>put arr
You drop a bundle of wooden arrows.
>get 3 arr
You reach for a bundle of wooden arrows and remove 3 of them.
>get arr
You pick up a bundle of wooden arrows.
>bund
You cannot bundle these together.

Droit

Speaking to you, Ceyrin asks, "Do you spontaneously come back to life when you die?"
Speaking to you, Ceyrin says, "Because I do."
You say, "Yes. I have a condition called Annoraxia.""
Re: Arrows are currently broken 01/22/2016 01:53 PM CST
I am looking into this, although I do not have an immediate fix yet. I will post here when I do though. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

~Contemplar~
Re: Arrows are currently broken 01/23/2016 02:32 PM CST
This should now be fixed.

~Contemplar~
Re: Arrows are currently broken 01/23/2016 02:39 PM CST
Looks good so far. Thank you.

Droit

Speaking to you, Ceyrin asks, "Do you spontaneously come back to life when you die?"
Re: Arrows are currently broken 01/24/2016 07:46 AM CST
I still can't eblade my arrows, and the message I get when trying to do so is wonky:

>A bolt of energy leaps from your to the arrows but is deflected. The energy dissipates into the air.

They're arrows I flecthed myself, they're not blessed or ebladed, and they're made of plain wood. My character is a fletching master, so if I now need lore ranks to eblade my own arrows, that would be quite annoying.
Re: Arrows are currently broken 01/24/2016 07:47 AM CST
Also, there's a double space between "your" and "arrows" in the message I got, but the board eats that.
Re: Arrows are currently broken 01/24/2016 08:49 AM CST
With 25 ranks of Air Lore, being Air attuned, and a master fletcher, I've been able to make Ebladeable arrows from plain wood and fletchings and no paint. If you are fletching the same way I can't think of why yours would not Eblade.

Sometimes my freshly fletched ammo will not all bundle. I suspect it is from from some small variation between them.

Chad, player of a few
Re: Arrows are currently broken 01/24/2016 09:48 AM CST
A referral confirmed that the +5 fletching bonus is being counted as "magical" currently, but that dev is looking into it.

My mage is attuned to fire for RP reasons, but trains air lore because every warmage trains air lore for haste.
Re: Arrows are currently broken 01/25/2016 06:16 PM CST
>A referral confirmed that the +5 fletching bonus is being counted as "magical" currently, but that dev is looking into it.

>My mage is attuned to fire for RP reasons, but trains air lore because every warmage trains air lore for haste.

You should now be able to e-blade master fletched wooden ammo again. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

~Contemplar~
Re: Arrows are currently broken 01/25/2016 07:53 PM CST
>You should now be able to e-blade master fletched wooden ammo again. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Just to confirm, we should be able to eblade magic woods at the wood's normal enchant value, not the enchant +5 master-crafted value, correct?

Droit

Re: Arrows are currently broken 01/25/2016 09:43 PM CST
>Just to confirm, we should be able to eblade magic woods at the wood's normal enchant value, not the enchant +5 master-crafted value, correct?

Unfortunately, no.

Once the arrows are made they are considered magical (due to the nature of the wood) and the enchant bonus is already "baked" in. Thus, master fletch faewood arrows has an equivalent of +25 magical bonus, which must be overcome by the appropriate lore in order to e-blade them.

~Contemplar~
Re: Arrows are currently broken 01/26/2016 12:08 AM CST
That is unfortunate.

Droit

Re: Arrows are currently broken 01/26/2016 02:11 AM CST
Once the arrows are made they are considered magical (due to the nature of the wood) and the enchant bonus is already "baked" in. Thus, master fletch faewood arrows has an equivalent of +25 magical bonus, which must be overcome by the appropriate lore in order to e-blade them.
~Contemplar~

That is interesting. Plain wood master fletched ammo (+5 master fletching bonus) has no effect on wood sprites or vor'taz.

Chad, player of a few
Re: Arrows are currently broken 01/26/2016 09:41 AM CST
>That is interesting. Plain wood master fletched ammo (+5 master fletching bonus) has no effect on wood sprites or vor'taz.

>Chad, player of a few

I would not expect plain wood arrows with a +5 from fletching to have any effect on magical creatures? But I would expect Elemental Blade to work on them, and I would expect them to work on magical creatures after that.
Re: Arrows are currently broken 01/26/2016 10:11 AM CST
I would not expect plain wood arrows with a +5 from fletching to have any effect on magical creatures? But I would expect Elemental Blade to work on them, and I would expect them to work on magical creatures after that.
EARTHDIVER

Yep. I guess I misunderstood CONTEMPLAR's posts. Working as intended.

Chad, player of a few