HSN: Martial Prowess (1705) Joins the Arcane Circle 07/19/2015 01:57 PM CDT
Just a minor update, but Martial Prowess, the spell currently found in moonstone cubes, is now considered an Arcane spell in the 1705 slot. This update also makes it possible to find the spell on scrolls. F2P players should also now be able to use the spell (due to previously being a non-standard spell, they were not able to).

GameMaster Estild
Re: HSN: Martial Prowess (1705) Joins the Arcane Circle 07/19/2015 03:19 PM CDT
Awesome. I look forward to adding that to my scroll collection.

Any chance of updated documentation spelling out its effects? Is it just +10 CML defense or is there more to it?
Re: HSN: Martial Prowess (1705) Joins the Arcane Circle 07/19/2015 05:22 PM CDT
Cool.

I always wondered why this "spell" wasn't a spell...

And yeah, charging a scroll seems much more likely for me to use it than carrying a silly cube around. I don't tend to use quartz orbs but I use the spell on charge scrolls with some regularity. (Except that Beacon had a workshop event not long ago, so I'm toting around a phased orb lately.)

Check out who's dying any time! https://twitter.com/GSIVDeathLog

>Daid: Pretty sure you have a whole big bucket as your penny jar. You never have only two cents. :p
Re: HSN: Martial Prowess (1705) Joins the Arcane Circle 07/20/2015 01:19 AM CDT
<<<And yeah, charging a scroll seems much more likely for me to use it than carrying a silly cube around. I don't tend to use quartz orbs but I use the spell on charge scrolls with some regularity. (Except that Beacon had a workshop event not long ago, so I'm toting around a phased orb lately.)>>>>

I just let my demon carry mine. 😀

~ GtG
Re: HSN: Martial Prowess (1705) Joins the Arcane Circle 07/20/2015 03:28 AM CDT
>I just let my demon carry mine.

Isn't that who carries all the stuff when you phase it? Otherwise, why do we lock the containers? I just let my loot pile up at an abyran temple until I want it back.

And because I'm still only at like 42 ranks of illusions.

Check out who's dying any time! https://twitter.com/GSIVDeathLog

>Daid: Pretty sure you have a whole big bucket as your penny jar. You never have only two cents. :p
Re: HSN: Martial Prowess (1705) Joins the Arcane Circle 07/21/2015 09:22 PM CDT
As a part of this update, a new, rarer version of the moonstone cubes will drop in the treasure system. The newer versions can be recharged.

GameMaster Estild
Re: HSN: Martial Prowess (1705) Joins the Arcane Circle 07/22/2015 08:25 AM CDT
Is this "new" as in, "in place of", or "new" as in, "an additional version of"?

If the former, why are they rarer? If the latter, is there a visual cue?

Do we discover that they can be recharged, by them not-crumbling?
Re: HSN: Martial Prowess (1705) Joins the Arcane Circle 08/09/2015 09:03 AM CDT

<< As a part of this update, a new, rarer version of the moonstone cubes will drop in the treasure system. The newer versions can be recharged. >> --GameMaster Estild

Anybody found a rechargeable version of the moonstone cube? Do they have a different appearance?
Re: HSN: Martial Prowess (1705) Joins the Arcane Circle 08/09/2015 11:00 AM CDT

<<Anybody found a rechargeable version of the moonstone cube? Do they have a different appearance?>>

Heavy Moonstone Cube...found one yesterday