Avian messaging bug 03/26/2017 10:33 AM CDT
I already bugged this in game but just in case--

When sending a message via avian AC, all capitalization in the written message is being stripped (so all characters appear lower case). Also, either I'm mis-remembering | serving as a linebreak, or that is not working as intended (as it appears as the symbol | instead of as a linebreak). If | isn't the line break character, I'd appreciate someone letting me know what it is!

- Overlord EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: Avian messaging bug 03/26/2017 01:25 PM CDT
Additional info regarding the bug...

From the ranger end, the syntax is:
TELL COMP MESSAGE PERSON message

Every time this yields a message with all capitalization stripped.

From the recipient end, the person first must pick up the paper and then use the syntax of:
WRITE PAPER;message

The paper is consumed (this is a change - before it persisted and remained in the hand of the recipient until a... 5 minute? timer passed and the paper crumbled), and then the return letter received by the ranger IS correctly capitalized. I BELIEVE the original syntax for responding was WRITE REPLY message, but I very well could be mis-remembering there, too.

The response from the recipient that the ranger receives DOES persist. It does not appear to crumble after a set amount of time, or at least I had 3 still actively persisting without crumbling after 5+ minutes, heh.

Also, I tried ]], [[, and ||. All of these characters, singularly, doubled, and with a combination of spaces/no spaces before and after them yield no line break.

- Overlord EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.