Commpanion Mood Scripts 04/20/2015 01:12 PM CDT
For the billionth time, can we get the frequency of these mood messages turned down? Can we also get a command to turn them off that doesn't cause RT? The code already exists, just change it from CEASE twice to something else. This has been a major annoyance for rangers (and everyone else who has to watch my raptor shriek every ten seconds) for years.

That's two separate things. Reduce the frequency, and an off-button that doesn't give RT.

Just in case someone may not be aware of how stupid frequent these things occur (especially with avian companions), here's a one minute snippet.

A striking white peregrine raptor suddenly releases an ear-piercing shriek!

H>
The Guard Captain strides purposefully out.
H>
A striking white peregrine raptor becomes solid again.
H>
You feel less drained.
H>
A striking white peregrine raptor swoops low overhead, crying out loudly.

H>
The moment of enlightenment and magical comprehension fades from your mind.
H>
A striking white peregrine raptor circles lazily overhead.

H>
A striking white peregrine raptor circles lazily overhead.

H>
A striking white peregrine raptor glides slowly through the air, an occasional beat of her wings maintaining her momentum.

H>
A striking white peregrine raptor rolls over and streaks towards the ground, leveling off at the last second to glide just a few feet above the ground!

H>
A striking white peregrine raptor rolls over and streaks towards the ground, leveling off at the last second to glide just a few feet above the ground!

I mean, why not? Seriously.

~Brian, Sepher's player

(Kaldonis does not like Sepher and thinks he is wasting time.)
Re: Commpanion Mood Scripts 04/20/2015 01:13 PM CDT
Oh, and the command to turn off the messaging should not stop the companion from performing any other actions. They should continue to follow without being told, if they were currently following before the command to shut the hell up was issued.

~Brian, Sepher's player

(Kaldonis does not like Sepher and thinks he is wasting time.)
Re: Commpanion Mood Scripts 04/26/2015 02:08 PM CDT

>

A sable mountain puma stares hungrily at Ernesta!

>

I'd like to see the blank lines go away.