Thanks Kynlee 03/09/2014 11:45 PM CDT
Meet the resent groomed Bra-hair! My thanks go out to Kynlee for so much help! I'm so glad this is the very first raffle I ever won

A gigantic golden panther
(Awake)
The massive frame of the silver-eyed, gigantic golden panther belies the grace and ease of his movements. The imposing beast is large enough for a grown halfling to ride. Keen, sharp eyes, darting to and fro like silver daggers, keep the panther alert and attentive to his surroundings and anything that moves. His fur lies taut across the hulking muscles of his body, leaving no doubt as to the brute strength of the beast; padded paws disguise the razor-sharp death concealed within.

(Sleeping)
The gigantic panther lies curled up in a ball, his legs pulled underneath him like a common house cat. A rumbling purr can be heard by anyone in the vicinity of the massive mound of golden fur. The panther's tail thumps the ground softly, while his ears flick toward any sound that is made. His slight movements leave one wondering if the massive beast is truly asleep, or merely waiting to pounce with deadly fury on anything that comes near.
Re: Thanks Kynlee 03/10/2014 03:17 AM CDT
He's gorgeous! Congrats!
Re: Thanks Kynlee 03/10/2014 04:44 AM CDT
I didn't realize this was your very first raffle win. That makes it even more special! They say you always remember your first. ;) You did a great job designing the new look for your panther. He is amazing!

~~GM Kynlee~~
Private Property Guru
Re: Thanks Kynlee 03/10/2014 09:02 AM CDT
Congratulations! Great descriptions!

-- Robert
Re: Thanks Kynlee 03/10/2014 03:26 PM CDT

Grats, good lookin kitty!
Re: Thanks Kynlee 03/10/2014 07:34 PM CDT
Beautiful animal. I am very happy for you. There is just something very special about getting your companion done. Mine was done years and years ago and it's still my favourite. To those of you out there who haven't had yours done yet, good luck to you, and put some real thought into exactly what you want. You'll have your companion for all your days and I can guarantee you hours of RP and just plain fun out of it. And always remember, your companion chose to walk with you, not the other way around.

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Radeek Andoran
General, Drakes Vanguard