Grooming 02/13/2014 04:49 PM CST
With a raffle for 3 grooming drawing in less than 42 hours I had a few questions ....about grooming
What can one do if they win a grooming ticket? Can I make changes like i.e. a pale golden panther...to....a Massive golden cave lion

The sleek frame of a silver-eyed pale golden panther complements the grace and ease of his movements. Standing the size of a young halfling, the pale golden panther is an imposing beast. Neatly cut whiskers twitch with any movement of the nose. Easily keeping the panther aware of his surroundings, two beautiful, slitted eyes dart in the direction of anything that moves. His fur snugs the panther's body from head to tail and his padded feet keep secret the deadly claws hidden within.
to this

The hulking frame of a silver-eyed massive golden cave lion (complements the grace and ease of his movements)((needs to change)). Standing the size of a teenage human, the massive golden cave lion is an imposing beast. ( Neatly cut whiskers twitch with any movement of the nose. Easily keeping the panther aware of his surroundings, two beautiful, slitted eyes dart in the direction of anything that moves. His fur snugs the panther's body from head to tail )((all this need to change also))and his padded feet keep secret the deadly claws hidden within.

I would like any thought on how to change his look with what i have done so far.
I have yet to win a raffle and probable wont win this one but I will buy find or win one someday and i want to have it ready to go
I will offer the best description 250k silver but they need to be in in less than 40 hours

thanks all
Re: Grooming 02/13/2014 06:39 PM CST
For the quick and easy part of the answer, a panther stays a panther. You cannot change the noun. So you won't be able to change him into a lion. The short and both longs (awake and asleep) you can play with and I found the GM I worked with very willing to help me tweak things to get them within the acceptable guidlines for companion alters once I gave her my basic ideas.
Re: Grooming 02/14/2014 10:26 AM CST
Gender will not change on companions.
Species and type will also not change.
The noun will also not change, except for very limited gender-based situations. (Female "lion" can become a "lioness".)

You'll need a new short description for it. (Ye olde 15/15/15.)
You'll need the LOOK description for when the companion is awake.
You'll need the LOOK description for when the companion is asleep.
If it's an avian, you can also have a description for when it is flying.

___
GemStone IV will be up shortly!
Sorry guys, my bad :(