FORAGE IDENTIFY (FORAGE skill enhancement request) 10/15/2013 05:17 PM CDT
I would like to propose that a person with sufficient training in Perception and Survival have a chance to identify the plants available to be foraged in an area. The more skill, the better the chance of discovering a greater number/more difficult plants and herbs.

>FORAGE IDENTIFY
You forage around and discover the following herbs can be found in this area: sovyn clove, calamia fruit, cactacae spine, and yew twigs.

-- Robert
Re: FORAGE IDENTIFY (FORAGE skill enhancement request) 10/15/2013 05:30 PM CDT
>>I would like to propose that a person with sufficient training in Perception and Survival have a chance to identify the plants available to be foraged in an area. The more skill, the better the chance of discovering a greater number/more difficult plants and herbs.<<

Rangers can do something similar, if I recall.

The bells of Hell
go ting-a-ling-a-ling
for you but not for me
Re: FORAGE IDENTIFY (FORAGE skill enhancement request) 10/15/2013 07:37 PM CDT
>I would like to propose that a person with sufficient training in Perception and Survival have a chance to identify the plants available to be foraged in an area.

seriously. this ability really should be added to the game in some fashion that's not some long lost item that doesn't exist for most areas. I'd even suggest it as a ranger guild skill if that was anywhere close to fruition.