Skills migration 09/02/2012 07:14 AM CDT
on another topic...

i can understand the need / want for skill migration to be slow. i even support this, but its so discouraging to see skills migrating so slow that ill end up getting a fixskill next may by the time my skills are done migrating. id like to see something that supports skills migration a bit faster, maybe a lumnis every week that increases skills migration or something. or maybe even just increasing how fast they migrate...anything longer than 30 days in game is just insane to me..if i mess up my skills and realize it later and have to migrate skills and i see it taking 200+ days to migrate it just makes me want to quit and come back in may.

i would really love to see migration speeds be upped so that if you do need to migrate its going to migrate around 1 skill per day or couple days..not one skill every 4 or 5 days...its just painful for me to see this...i really want to play my wizard but cant because of his skills being messed up, and i dont have the silver to be able to buy a fixskills potion from somebody, im more than willing to let them migrate but its hard when they require more time to migrate than ill be able to play by the time the yearly fixskill comes around