Radiant crimson essence dust 03/15/2015 03:03 PM CDT

Anyone tell me which critters drop this stuff please? tried some teras critters for a while but never got any drops. been looking on the alchemist tables but they don't seem to turn up very often.

if anyone has any they want to sell me i'd love some!

thanks.
Re: Radiant crimson essence dust 03/15/2015 03:07 PM CDT
I don't think anything drops the crimson stuff very often. I got a few from the bowels in the landing, but the times this happened were few and far between.
Re: Radiant crimson essence dust 03/15/2015 03:56 PM CDT

bummer. thanks for the reply. so i'm stuck getting this from the alchemist table? these last couple of ranks are going to take forever! ::wail::
Re: Radiant crimson essence dust 03/15/2015 07:08 PM CDT

Try the alchemy table in Ta'Illistim.
Re: Radiant crimson essence dust 03/15/2015 11:22 PM CDT
I checked and only seem to have one in my lockers. You'll be able to get a pile going if you're diligent about making the table rounds.
Re: Radiant crimson essence dust 03/16/2015 03:11 AM CDT

Thanks for the suggestions. Have been checking illistim, cysaegir and fwi but am lucky to get two a day. I'll get there eventually!
Re: Radiant crimson essence dust 03/16/2015 09:50 AM CDT
You might have an easier time of it making the greater luck talismans with Siren Hairs being the only 'difficult' thing to acquire.

-- Faulkil

"Wyrom isn't interacting with me, I think he is AFK scripting."
Re: Radiant crimson essence dust 03/18/2015 10:53 AM CDT
If doing master tasks, do greater luck talismans. You'll get paid more than what you put in. I believe it's the only item that does that. Also, pretty useful for deeds in non-master tasks.

Rishi
- Player of Kembal

Speaking to Plur, Belnia says, "You're no Kembal."
Re: Radiant crimson essence dust 03/18/2015 12:09 PM CDT
Technically, if you forage the tkaro root, you'll also get paid more than you put in! (Those are much much earlier in the work, though.) Good tip about using alchemy items for deeds. Many people I've talked to weren't aware of that; go to Hearthstone (unless it works anywhere else as well?)

I can say, though, after I saw this post, I literally grepped my log files, and this particular essence dust is extremely rare. I do tend to see siren hairs on the consignment tables pretty often, though. That alone is a good enough reason I'd say.

"What Kaldonis does on his off time is totally Kaldonis's business, dude." ~Scribes
Re: Radiant crimson essence dust 03/18/2015 03:07 PM CDT
>(unless it works anywhere else as well?)

I have got deeds with alchemy potions in three places. There may or may not be more, but I've only tried them in 3 and they all worked.