Cloudberry? 01/02/2011 10:05 PM CST
Please gather any of the following ingredients and bring the number specified to the storeroom clerk in the provided sack, unbundled. Each ingredient type returned will count as one repetition toward your task for Alchemic Potions.

2x silver fang
1x stone heart from stone mastiffs
4x ground strigae cactus from strigae cactuses
5x bone mushroom
4x trollfear mushroom
2x powdered faeroth fang from greater faeroths
3x bright red cranberry
1x weasel pelt from giant weasels
4x cloudberry
1x spiderweb turquoise

What is a cloudberry, and where can it be found? I searched various websites (including play.net and Virilneus') and found nothing.
Re: Cloudberry? 01/02/2011 10:33 PM CST
There are cloudberry bushes by the fallen apple tree on the Abandoned Farm outside of Icemule. However, a quick forage of the area did not turn up any cloudberries.
Re: Cloudberry? 01/02/2011 10:54 PM CST
I've taken an herb tome through Icemule, the one that reveals everything that can be foraged in a specific room. None of my logs of taking the tome around shows a place where cloudberry can be foraged. There are two rooms where cloudberries are mentioned in the room description, but neither have them available to be foraged.

Gretchen

Meeting Nilandia: http://www.gsguide.net/index.php?title=Nilandia
Nilandia's GS4 Info Repository: http://www.nilandia.com
AIM: Lady Nilandia
Re: Cloudberry? 01/03/2011 10:26 AM CST
Thanks for checking the Icemule area, Gretchen. Maybe, just maybe.. a lovely GM could give us a hint as to where they might be? I posted about this as soon as I got the list and discovered cloudberries weren't documented anywhere. And guess what was on my very next list! ;)
Re: Cloudberry? 01/03/2011 08:41 PM CST
IIRC, cloudberries are one of those things that nobody's managed to track down.

--

cogito ergo femina sum
Re: Cloudberry? 01/03/2011 09:16 PM CST
Off topic, but they are my favorite berry in real life.
Re: Cloudberry? 01/03/2011 09:17 PM CST
Not sure if its the same in game, but in real life, they grow on peat moss that covers bogs.