Wizard trinket channel reps 09/26/2010 05:04 PM CDT
Are there any other wizard trinket recipes for channel reps besides major shock? How did the rest of you wizards deal with the last 20 trinket ranks?
Re: Wizard trinket channel reps 09/26/2010 05:09 PM CDT
The same way I dealt with the first 20 trinket ranks. :)

I didn't. Start, I say, start, that is.

Doug
Re: Wizard trinket channel reps 09/26/2010 05:13 PM CDT
I made slender mithril wands until the end. The shefae crests were fairly easy to collect.

-- Faulkil

Toothpick Topple

Toothpicks are placed on the ground and then upon one another with participants taking turns. As the stack grows it takes more skill and luck to place the next one. Whoever causes the stack to topple is out of the round.
Re: Wizard trinket channel reps 09/26/2010 05:39 PM CDT
Yeah, it was slender mithril wands all the way to the end. I made them for channel reps only. If you're in the east, you can use hawk-owl ears.
Re: Wizard trinket channel reps 09/26/2010 06:24 PM CDT
I'd love to see you do more alchemy and stock a shop with wizard wands, I'd buy those up like crazy.

-Richard.
Re: Wizard trinket channel reps 09/26/2010 06:33 PM CDT
There are currently:

74 slender mithril wands (910)
92 faceted topaz wands (510)

in my store in Icemule.

-- Faulkil

Toothpick Topple

Toothpicks are placed on the ground and then upon one another with participants taking turns. As the stack grows it takes more skill and luck to place the next one. Whoever causes the stack to topple is out of the round.
Re: Wizard trinket channel reps 09/26/2010 07:00 PM CDT
Unfortunately, you play prime and both Wyntrfrsh and myself play plat.

-Richard.
Re: Wizard trinket channel reps 09/26/2010 07:39 PM CDT
The slender mithril wands are difficult (channeling and dark elves don't go together), but I'll see about the others. It might not be until after EG though.
Re: Wizard trinket channel reps 09/26/2010 07:47 PM CDT
I'd buy any wizard wand you can make, outside of 901 which is useless in my humble opinion. 903 on up. I'll buy em. Let me know if you need help acquiring any ingredients.

-Richard.
Re: Wizard trinket channel reps 09/26/2010 08:08 PM CDT
Does the western recipe for mithril wands really take 4 shelfae crests, vs a single hawk-owl ear in the east?
Re: Wizard trinket channel reps 09/26/2010 08:15 PM CDT
It really does take 4 shelfae crests.

-- Faulkil

Toothpick Topple