Seeking Masters! 10/07/2011 04:37 PM CDT
Empath, Wizard, Sorcerer Alchemy masters - Moonstone Abbey is hosting a Brew Ha Ha Alchemy meet on the 24th of this month (a Monday). I thought we had some connections out for the 3 professions listed above, but I don't have a firm response so I am cordially asking for volunteers who might be willing to attend our event and answer questions or perhaps share recipes. No need to prepare anything, unless you'd like to. We'd just like to have some masters of any level on hand to perhaps be advisory.

Thank you!

Zenaxa
Officer of Moonstone Abbey
One of Three.

A black-billed nightingale examines you carefully then says, "With all the vicious creatures we've got threatening the city, I would think that a person with your skills could find plenty to do."
Re: Seeking Masters! 10/09/2011 03:34 PM CDT

Gutios can come, and while not a guild master, he could be.

You are a member of the Wizard Guild.
You are current with your dues and must check in again sometime in the next 21 days.
You currently have 151 ranks out of a possible 372 for your training.

You are a Master of General Alchemy.

You are a Master of Alchemic Potions.

You have 28 ranks in the Alchemic Trinkets skill.
You need 19 training points to earn your next rank.
The Training Administrator told you to visit the cauldron workshop and practice making solutions with your boil ability.
You have 5 repetitions remaining to complete this task.
Re: Seeking Masters! 10/09/2011 04:41 PM CDT
Gutios, thank you! Your presence would be very much appreciated.

Zenaxa

A black-billed nightingale examines you carefully then says, "With all the vicious creatures we've got threatening the city, I would think that a person with your skills could find plenty to do."