Aelotian Ornamental Pauldrons release! 03/01/2015 07:19 PM CST
A small cart of Zetya's pauldrons has been set up in Briarstone Court. They are 40k.

These pauldrons were fashioned to match some of the information I put in the aelotoi clothing document. They're purely ornamental, and they can be unlocked two times after they are purchased off the shelf.

The second tier of verbs is unlockable by any merchant and will work for all characters. The third tier is only applicable to aelotoi characters and must be unlocked by Zetya or one of her close accomplices. She will be making a few appearances in Ta'Illistim over the next month.

First tier (off the shelf): WEAR, REMOVE, GLANCE, & GAZE.

Second tier (for all characters): NUDGE, FOLD, TOUCH, CRACK, & PULL.

Third tier (for aelotoi only): TAP, RUB, KICK, & STARE.

Enjoy!

~Galene
Re: Aelotian Ornamental Pauldrons release! 03/06/2015 11:35 AM CST
Great job on the pauldrons Galene!

really enjoying the set I just bought, definitely worth the trip.

Archales
Re: Aelotian Ornamental Pauldrons release! 04/26/2015 02:18 PM CDT
I made the trip as well, and I absolutely love these!

Did the cart move, though? I went back to get some for someone else and can't seem to find it again, oddly.

"Bring me your suffering. The rattle roar of broken bones. Bring me the riot in your heart. Angry, wild and raw. Bring it all. I am not afraid of the dark."
- mia hollow
Re: Aelotian Ornamental Pauldrons release! 04/27/2015 11:09 AM CDT
Nope! The pauldrons are still available for sale on the ebonwood cart that is located outside of the pawnshop in Briarstone Court. Super glad to hear that you guys like them!!

~Galene

SGM and Dowager Countess of Towns & Communities
Re: Aelotian Ornamental Pauldrons release! 04/27/2015 12:05 PM CDT
Excellent, maybe I overlooked them somehow... thanks Galene, time for another trip!

"Bring me your suffering. The rattle roar of broken bones. Bring me the riot in your heart. Angry, wild and raw. Bring it all. I am not afraid of the dark."
- mia hollow