Aelotoi Wing Alterations, Round 2! 07/08/2013 05:58 PM CDT
Hello my winged ones,

For the next month, I'll be offering another round of wing alterations for my Aelotoi.

If you've had your wings altered before, please sit this round out. If you have a second Aelotoi character on your account that has not had their wings done, or if you've only had them changed via a pavilion, then you're still eligible!

Please carefully read ALTER 36-41 in game before sending me your request. The alteration will be done only to the wing field of your character. This offer does not extend to changing your distinguishing mark or unique field.

If you need assistance with designing your wings, I’m happy to help you. Please try not to make your designs overly long, and remember to be flexible while we work and make changes together.

Emails should be sent to GS4-Galene@play.net with Aelotoi Wing Alteration (Your Character Name) as the subject.

The body of the email should be done in the following format:

Account name:
Game instance: (Plat or Prime)
Aelotoi name:
Wing design:

I will stop taking requests on August 8th.

<3
~Galene
Re: Aelotoi Wing Alterations, Round 2! 07/09/2013 09:52 PM CDT
This is a reminder that I want to have Galene's little winged babies. This is so awesome for you to do this again!

~Traiva's Muse
Re: Aelotoi Wing Alterations, Round 2! 07/10/2013 10:09 AM CDT
This makes me want to roll up another one.

>>We are the ones who will never be broken. With our final breath, we'll fight to the death. We are soldiers.
Re: Aelotoi Wing Alterations, Round 2! 07/15/2013 03:26 PM CDT
Yay! I am so excited. Aelotoi have been my favorite race since they came to the game. Thanks for the chance to get a unique look I have been longing for.
Re: Aelotoi Wing Alterations, Round 2! 07/16/2013 12:13 PM CDT
He has a pair of lucent light and dark jade green-dappled wings.

Thanks so much, Galene, for not only being fast, but making a little dream come true!
Re: Aelotoi Wing Alterations, Round 2! 07/29/2013 05:52 PM CDT
I've seen some of the new ones that have come around, and they look amazing!

I'm not only excited to see this happening, but I'm also excited to see how much others have gotten excited about it. Great to see the Aelotoi getting some love... and to see more unique wings out there.

Thank you, thank you! :)

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he, himself, does not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil.
Re: Aelotoi Wing Alterations, Round 2! 07/30/2013 10:25 PM CDT
Yay, I'm glad you guys are happy!

I've gotten to almost everyone that has contacted me with a design. I have just a couple of people I haven't run across yet, but I'm on the lookout for them.

~Galene