Adventurers Guild Request: Update to provide recharge cost even if the enhancive is fully charged. 04/24/2018 02:44 PM CDT

Current:

Helswrite takes your bracelet and peers at it through a large green crystal lens. Helswrite says, "I believe your bracelet is already fully charged."

Request:

Helswrite takes your bracelet and peers at it through a large green crystal lens. Helswrite says, "I believe your bracelet is already fully charged, but when I can charge this up a bit. It'll cost 1000 of your bounty points."

I could just wear the enhancive and keep checking every 30 minutes to see if it's used a charge, but that seems wasteful and time consuming. It would be appreciated if the treasure master would just advise me of what it will cost to recharge when the time comes.

Thanks!
Re: Adventurers Guild Request: Update to provide recharge cost even if the enhancive is fully charged. 04/24/2018 03:13 PM CDT
This suggestion makes sense to me. Making the charging cost difficult to find for fully charged items doesn't seem like an intentional design. Hopefully this wouldn't be too difficult to implement.
Re: Adventurers Guild Request: Update to provide recharge cost even if the enhancive is fully charged. 04/24/2018 03:52 PM CDT
+100

---
;tune towncrier
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Xanith: "It's flat out amazing"
Doug: "100.times ^"

TownCrier News Submission link: http://bit.ly/TownCrierNews