New Bounties: Defend Town Gate, Free Slaves 08/06/2017 09:49 AM CDT

DEFEND TOWN GATE requires you fortify the Town Gate, assisting the guard in an impending attack they got word was coming from an informer. The assault is probably going to come one or two invaders at a time who will target weaker targets in the area, such as less experienced characters going in and out of the city. The Bounty is to defend the friendly characters in the room with the gate and eventually kill/loot the leader. LOOTING the item, giving it to the guard gives the bounty reward from the AG.

FREE SLAVES is a rescue mission which involves the dreaded Krolvin slavers smuggling their
cargo from one place to the next in a daring mission. They are using some kind of teleportation magic such that they may appear for short durations quite far from their ships
and the coastline from where they originate. If the Bounty hunter can successfully defeat the slavers and bring the freed slaves to the Town guard, the reward will be available from the AG.

Re: New Bounties: Defend Town Gate, Free Slaves 10/17/2017 03:40 PM CDT

> DEFEND TOWN GATE requires you fortify the Town Gate, assisting the guard in an impending attack they got word was coming from an informer. The assault is probably going to come one or two invaders at a time who will target weaker targets in the area, such as less experienced characters going in and out of the city. The Bounty is to defend the friendly characters in the room with the gate and eventually kill/loot the leader. LOOTING the item, giving it to the guard gives the bounty reward from the AG.

Not a bad idea....but, if you're actually having it take place at the gate, i think the possiblites of screwing over people who are just going to and from town are endless, i mean, i can't tell you how many people i've accidentally killed during invasion situations who were totally unaware of what was going on.

>FREE SLAVES is a rescue mission which involves the dreaded Krolvin slavers smuggling their
cargo from one place to the next in a daring mission. They are using some kind of teleportation magic such that they may appear for short durations quite far from their ships
and the coastline from where they originate. If the Bounty hunter can successfully defeat the slavers and bring the freed slaves to the Town guard, the reward will be available from the AG.

You just pretty much described Troubled Waters.