Mostly-Completed Heirloom Bounty Message Improvement Request 02/25/2017 04:42 PM CST
Hi.

I'm not a very smart person sometimes. I'm really bad at keeping track of things.

I'm the kind of person who will complete an heirloom bounty and throw the ring in a sack with half a dozen other pieces of critter-found jewelry that I haven't sold yet. Then, when I get to the guard, I think, "Oh, uh, I think it was maybe some sort of necklace? Maybe a tiara?"

And I have to check all the bling on me until I find one with initials.

Is there any way to update the BOUNTY message for an heirloom task that's on the "Return to Guard" state, so that it still mentions the description of the heirloom for those of us with bad memories and poor organizational skills? Or who log off after completing one? It'd be a real help for me.

Thanks!
Re: Mostly-Completed Heirloom Bounty Message Improvement Request 02/27/2017 12:29 PM CST
Something like having the guard spout what it is that they need when you ask them about bounties.

"That isn't the deathstone inset skull tiara in your hand, Doomwalkar.", indicates the Sergeant dismissively, "Come back when you have it."